|Chapter 11|

•3rd POV•
"I'll be driving." Said Toji, "You don't even a driver's license." Itadori said, "I already have one." Said Toji, "Wha- How?!" Yuji questioned, "Snuck out of the house the minute you bought us clothes." Said Toji, Yuji didn't have anything else to say, the boy was too stunned to speak.

Itadori and Toji were planning on getting the ice cream after spending time together, so it doesn't melt while they were having fun (I made that sound so wrong). "Where do you wanna go first?" Toji asked, Yuji shrugs, "I dunno. I'm not usually the one to come up with the best ideas on where to hang out." He said. Toji makes a sharp turn, startling the pink haired boy.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"An aquarium? I haven't been to these since I was a kid!" Said Itadori, Toji let's out a light chuckle, "Let's go inside." Said Toji, Yuji pulls Toji's arm, going inside the aquarium. The duo checked out some different animals, touched some starfish and sea anemones, which Itadori was a little freaked out by.

"That was so fun! We have to come back!" Said Itadori, Toji chuckles, "C'mon. Lat get the ice cream before It gets dark out." He said, "I completely forgot about that, holy crap." Said Itadori, "Next stop: the grocery store!" Said Yuji, making a dramatic pose, Toji laughs a little bit, and pulls his arm out for Yuji, which he gladly took.

Toji and Yuji made it to the grocery store, and instantly went to the frozen section. Yuji was being completely oblivious to the lustful stares he was getting from a bunch of guys, Toji gave them cold glares which was enough for the guys to back off.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"We're back! And we got ice cream! Don't eat all of it this time Todo!" Said Itadori. "You're back! I missed you!" Said Gojo, hugging the pink haired boy, Itadori smiles and pats Gojo's back, "I missed you too big guy." Said Itadori, "AHEM! What about me?" Todo asked, Yuji just chuckles and goes to hug Todo, and he hugged back.

Yuji was putting away the ice cream, then he felt large hands around his waist, he turns his head to see Sukuna, "Jeez, my hurst just looking at you." Said Itadori, he was 5'8, while Sukuna was 6'9, leaving Itadori to be the shortest one in the house, even Todo is taller than him, 'I hate being short. Everyone else in here is at least 6 foot.' Itadori thought.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! Back at it again! Y'all probably missed me, but I'm here, so wassup. And yeas everyone is going to be at least 6 foot in this, it's my story, I can do whatever I want with it.

See ya!👋