Kazuha | Under the Stars

THANK YOU ALL FOR 6K READS ILYYYY ❤️❤️❤️❤️

i fr couldn't log into my account so i'm sorry for the late posts

...

You were a member of Beidou's crew. Helping out with any problems the ship had. You and everyone else on the ship were just floating around in the middle of the ocean. The crew was having a party for a new member. Everyone was drunk and throwing up off the ship.

You personally didn't like such chaotic parties, so you were on the other side of the ship, looking out across the ocean and admiring the waters below. The roaring sounds set your mind at ease and relaxed you. You were caught off guard by a 'pssst'. You turned around. Nothing.

"Y/n, up here." A whisper yell voice said. You looked up to the next level of the ship to see Kazuha. He had a soft smile and beckoned you up to where he was sitting. You climbed up to where he was and sat next to him.

"Why aren't you over with the others?" His voice was like silk. You could listen to it all day.

"I get motion sickness pretty easily and I don't think drinking will help." You let out a dry chuckle.

"Ah, I understand." He nodded, he adjusted his position to get comfortable. There was a silence after that. Not awkward, but somehow soothing.

"What about you?" You broke the silence. He turned his head to look at you.

"I've just been thinking about some things lately, so I thought that the stars would be a nice break from everything." He turned his head again to look at the sky. You heard him take a deep breath.

"What's been on your mind?"

"Oh nothing too serious. Come, lay next to me." He pat the spot next to him while laying down. You obliged, trying not to make too much noise. You exhaled once you got comfortable.

You watched as the stars twinkled. They looked so beautiful. You must've laid there in silence for about thirty minutes before you felt Kazuha take your hand in his. Intertwining your fingers. You looked over at him.

"You know how I said something was on my mind?" He avoided eye contact, softly squeezing your hand.

"Yeah... what was it?" You avoided eye contact as well, your face burning from embarrassment.

"Well... over the past few months, I have taken quite the liking towards you... romantically."

"...Oh."

He looked at your eyes, seeing how you weren't looking at him. He took his other hand and placed it on your chin, guiding your face to look at him. You felt the rough bandages tickling your chin.

"I... feel the same way." Your face flushed even more now that you were forced to look into his eyes. They softened as his pupils dilated.

There was a silence. None of you knew what to say.

"Perhaps actions can tell you how happy this makes me. Can I kiss you?" He squeezed your hand tighter.

"I'd like that."

He began to lean in when...

"THAT'S ENOUGH LOVEBIRDS, COME HAVE A FEW DRINKS." Beidou drunkenly shouted from below.

You both jumped up and looked at her. She had two unopened bottles in her hands.

"We saved you some. Don't waste it." She winked.

You and Kazuha looked at each other, slightly disappointed how your kiss was interrupted. He leaned into your ear and whispered.

"We can try again later." He kissed your cheek and hopped down to grab the bottle. You placed your hand on your cheek with your eyes wide. You followed his actions and got a bottle too. Beidou and Kazuha walked ahead while you slowly walked behind.

"Yeah... later..." you thought to yourself, a love struck smile on your face.