Kazuha | Under the Tree

Requested by:@dr32mer 

After accompanying Kazuha on trips around Teyvat on Beidou's ship, you took a quick stop on the shore of Liyue. Beidou left the two of you to wander around while she bought new supplies so they could set sea again. Kazuha immediately took you to a beautiful forest. Trees were close together so you could barely see the sky. Since seasons were changing, the leaves turned a golden color and fell to the ground.

While you were walking, the sound of the leaves crunches beneath your feet relaxed you. But, you've been walking for so long that you grew tired.

"Hey, Kazuha, can we take a break from walking? My legs are killing me." You whined.

"Oh. Of course. Let's go sit underneath this tree." He gently held onto your hand and guided you to a tall tree with wonky branches.

He let go of your hand once you sat down and placed himself next to you. You sighed in relief from the soreness going away.

"This forest is lovely, isn't it?" He whispered.

"Mhm." As he began to ramble about the beautiful scenery, you leaned your head on the tree and closed your eyes. Soon enough, you fell asleep.

Kazuha hadn't realized this until your head fell onto his shoulder. He jumped at the sudden contact, but laughed afterward. He smiled at the sight of you peacefully sleeping. He lay his head on top of yours and began to drift off as well.

Around half an hour later, Beidou had found you both. She sighed in relief due to the fact she lost you guys. But, she decided to leave you two alone. 

When you guys got back on the ship, Beidou teased you two to death and the rest of the crew laughed along.