Scaramouche | Sleepover

This idea just hit me literally a minute ago and i'm now writing it without even having a proper plot. 

Basically just having a sleepover with Scaramouche :) ooc scaramouche at some points too

Modern au btw

...

You and Scaramouche were traveling to Liyue for a mission from Snezhnaya. (idk how to spell it please correct me if i'm wrong)

Since the nation is so far away, you and Scaramouche had to rent a hotel room for the night before continuing your journey the next morning. The hotel room was small and had two beds side by side with a 3 foot-ish gap between them.

"Woo-hoo! Sleepover!" You skipped your way towards the bed and flopped on the rock-hard mattress.

"What? This isn't a sleepover."

"We can make it one."

"No thanks. I wanna get some rest before tomorrow."

"We can do prank calls."

"...Ok."

"Yay!" You rolled off of the bed, barely landing on your feet. "We'll use your phone. Oh! I can make us a fort! Just give me a couple minutes and then we can."

"Ok..." Scaramouche was standing in the corner as he watched you built the fort. This is so childish.

You put a blanket on the two beds, acting like a bridge. This would be the roof of the fort. The gap between the beds will be the floor and room of the fort. You put pillows and blankets down on the floor for comfort. You exhaled out loud and stepped back to look at the fort from afar with your hands on your hips.

"It looks stupid." He said as he crouched down and lay down in the fort.

"Shut up. You have your phone, right?"

"Yep. Who first?"

"Hmmm... Childe." You smirked.

"Read my mind." He smirked while typing in his number. Making sure it was unknown caller ID too.

He pressed the call button and muted it immediately when you started giggling. He shushed you and waited until he picked up. It rung a couple of times when he finally answered. You softly gasped when Scaramouche smacked your arm to shut you up.

"Hello?" Childe spoke.

You gestured Scaramouche to give you the phone. You had an idea planned out. You got your voice ready and began to speak.

"Aiya, Tartaglia~! This is Hu Tao calling for Mr. Zhongli cause he's just too nervous to talk to you right now!" Scaramouche sent you a confused look.

"Oh? Why?" Tartaglia questioned. You muted to laugh for a bit before getting back into character.

"What do you mean why? He's just so nervous about the date you two have tonight! He's been telling me about it all day." You looked over at Scaramouche and his eyes widened.

"What...?" Childe's voice cracked. "I don't- um. What?"

"I'm just telling you that he's on his way! Be ready and be safe! Buh-bye now!~" You hung up.

You and Scaramouche burst out laughing.

"He's probably pissing his pants right now!" Scaramouche coughed out.

"Okay okay, who next?"

"Hmmm... let me think." He sat there for about staring at nothing. "Mona."

"Who?"

"Trust me on this one." He took back his phone and dialed the number. Still making sure the caller ID was unknown.

The phone rang for a bit again when Mona picked up.

"Hello?" She spoke.

"Well hello there! This is Don and i'm accompanied by my partner... Jill! We're here with the Don and Jill radio station. You have been chosen for our special 30 second game! Say hello to all of our listeners!" Scaramouche said in a boisterous voice.

"Oh my, um. Hello..." Her voice got shy.

"You have 30 seconds to name 15 types of ice cream! If you do, you'll get a 50,000 mora check!" His smirk was evil.

"Oh goodness! Well I-"

"Timer starts now! Go!" He cut her off with more yelling.

"Oh! Uh... vanilla, chocolate, cookies and cream, ummm..."

"clock's ticking..." Scaramouche said, although there was no timer at all. Or prize.

Meanwhile Mona was freaking out and trying to guess the 15 flavors. She screamed out her answers and was taking very shaky deep breaths. After about 30 seconds, she only got about 9 flavors.

"Time's up! Aw, so close! But for participating, we'll give you 10,000 mora as a gift for participating!"

"Oh my stars! Thank you!" She wept into her speaker repeating thank yous over and over again.

"To collect your check visit www dot..." Scaramouche hung up. He let out an evil laugh.

"Scara! That was so rude!" You were left speechless but also held back your laughter.

"Okay who next?" He said.

You guys did a couple more prank calls until you were both somewhat tired.

"Okay okay one more." You said.

"Okay..." Scara said, rubbing his eyes.

In the middle of the prank call, you felt scaramouche's head fall onto your shoulder.

"My favorite color of cereal? That's quite a weird question... uh..." The person you were calling began to say, but you hung up on them and directed your attention to Scaramouche.

You lay down slowly while holding his head, so he wouldn't wake up and so that his head wouldn't fall off of your shoulder. Once you were laying down, he wrapped his arms around you and nuzzled his cheek into your shoulder. Your face heated up at the action and you pulled him closer.

His heartbeat and his slow breathing made your eyelashes feel heavy as you began to drift to sleep. Soon enough, you fell asleep with Scaramouche in your arms.