Diluc | Stares

You were having a drink with a couple of your friends at Angel's Share. You were joking around and laughing at your drunk friends. You decided to not drink because who else was going to take  your friends home once it was time to leave?

"Hey! The bar is finally empty! Let's go over there!" Your drunken friend pointed out. Every time you went to the tavern, the seats at the bar were occupied by a random bard and some Knights of Favonius. You were shocked to see that it was actually empty for once.

Without hesitation, you and your friends made your way to the bar. When you sat down your friends called for more refills. You rolled your eyes and began to examine the bottles of wine behind the counter. A unique patterned cork was on each one of them. 

"Would you like anything to drink?" Diluc asked you while he served one of your friends.

Knocked out of your focus, you quickly turned your head to look at him, accidentally making eye contact. 

"Pardon?"

His eyes slightly widened and he quickly turned his eyes to the floor. He rubbed the nape of his neck.

"I said uh- would you like anything to drink?" He stuttered and quickly corrected himself.

"Oh. No... not tonight at least. Thanks for the offer though." You did a closed-mouth smile at him.

"Alright. Let me know if you change your mind." He said facing away from you.

You faced to turn back to talk to your friends.

"Y/n... he was sooo into you!"

"Oh Barbatoes, I know right? You're so lucky!" 

"Literally! He's one of the finest men in Teyvat!"

"-And he's rich!"

Your friends began to tease you about Diluc's supposed crush on you.

"What- no!" You tried to lie but your dorky smile gave it away that you liked him too.

Your closest friend sitting next to you tapped your shoulder and pointed with their eyes to where he was standing. When you looked, he was staring at you. The second you looked at him, he looked away.

"Come on, Y/n. There's literally no need for an explanation." You slapped a hand to your mouth when they said that.

"Shut upppp." You muffled through your hands.

As Diluc faced the wall, he rubbed his face to hide his faint smile.

Part two maybe?-