Thoma | Sick

You woke up from your sleep and got up. The second you did, your head started to pound and your vision went blurry. This caused you to fall back onto your bed. Your stomach whirled in sudden pain. After the dizziness went away, you slowly got up and walked to your bathroom. You grabbed the thermometer and took your temperature. 103 degrees Fahrenheit. You frowned and groaned in disappointment.

Today you were supposed to go on a date with Thoma. He promised to make it extra special since he hasn't had the time to be with you. Guilt went through your mind as you tried to think of what to tell him.

*Knock Knock*

You whipped your head around to your front door, causing a sharp pain and another rush of dizziness to happen. You guided yourself to the door by placing your hand against the wall. You opened the door and there was Thoma.

He was dressed nicely and had a bouquet of flowers in his hands. You cringed when you remembered what you had looked like at that moment. He was dressed so formally and... you.

"Y/n? Did you forget about our date?" Thoma seemed distressed. He thought you would remember because of how special he promised to make it.

"Um..." Your voice cracking and raspy. You handed him the thermometer as a substitute for your words. He looked down and his eyes widened.

"Y/n! If your temperature is this high you shouldn't be walking around like this! Go lay back down and I'll make you some food."

You did as he told and slowly walked yourself back into your room and lay down. After some time, Thoma calmly came through the door with a trey full of food and some water. He had a thick blanket slung on his shoulder too.

"I'm guessing that you just woke up so I bet you're hungry. Take this blanket as well." He set the trey next to you and wrapped the blanket around you, tucking you in.

"Here's some medicine for fevers. Take two pills everyday. One in the morning, one at night, okay? Don't worry about the date, honey. We can plan it some other time. My schedule is slowly clearing up so we can go sometime soon, okay? Obviously when your fever breaks."

Your throat burning, you nodded as a reply. You sat up to take the medicine and sank back down after. Thoma brushed his knuckles against your cheek and softly smiled at you. He kissed your forehead and stood up.

"I'll be back in a bit. I'm going to give you some time to rest, okay? Don't get up or leave the house at all. I want you to feel better as soon as possible."

Then he was gone. You smiled and sank farther into your blanket, soaking in the warmth. After a while, you drifted to sleep.