Cherry Lips 🍒

It's the next day and Beomgyu was having a debate on which outfit to wear. He was really excited.

They weren't boyfriends yet. Taehyun wanted to do something special for beomgyu.

bg: hyung ! hyung ! hyung ! which one is better ?

Beomgyu said showing yeonjun the two outfits he was holding.

yj: both are nice

bg: hyung !! you're not helping !! choose one !!

yj: uh...the right one

bg: ok I'm wearing the left one

Beomgyu said, happily hopping back into his room. Yeonjun was so done with beomgyu at this point.

Beomgyu got ready. He packed a small bag with some things like napkins, water bottle and ofcourse, his 'cherry lip balm'.

Beomgyu looked at himself in the mirror, satisfied with the outfit.

bg: bye hyung

yj: enjoy

Yeonjun was happy to see beomgyu happy.

'he's finally going to be happy now'

Beomgyu reached the place checking his phone whether he was at the right place or not.

He was in the middle of a forest area. All he could see was the trees and the road was at a distance.

Suddenly he heard some music. The sound of a guitar. He followed the sound and found the love of his life sitting on a chair, playing a guitar.

It was beautiful. There were fairy lights all over the trees, heart shaped balloons and a lot of roses.

bg: woah

Beomgyu's eyes sparkled at the view.

th: you're here hyung

Taehyun got up, keeping the guitar aside and walked towards beomgyu.

th: hyung...you confessed to me yesterday, but i never got to say what I felt.

Beomgyu's heart was about to explode. They were looking straight into each other's eyes. Taehyun looked pretty as always.

bg: You're crazy kang taehyun

Beomgyu said looking at taehyun adoring him.

"hyung... I've never believed in true love, until i saw you. I tried to convince myself that it was just a stupid little crush, what I didn't know was I was already in love with you. Your smile can light up my mood, your presence is enough to give me butterflies, your eyes, they hold the whole universe hyung and your lips, they make me want to kiss you hard and never let loose."

Taehyun stepped back and knelt down on one knee. He took out a rose from his back.

"Choi Beomgyu, will you be my boyfriend ?"

Beomgyu's eyes were teary. He couldn't believe it was finally happening.

Beomgyu nodded, smiling widely at taehyun.

"I'm all yours kang taehyun, and you're mine"

Taehyun got up hugging Beomgyu. He locked his fingers behind Beomgyu's back saying, "you're mine". Both of them were so happy. They were finally together.

Taehyun pulled away and placed a peck on Beomgyu's lips.

"Oh to kiss your cherry lips"

Taehyun said, kissing beomgyu again.

Beomgyu kissed him back, with all the love and passion he's been waiting to show.

~THE END~

_✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧__

(Author's Note):

Thank You for reading my second AU 'Cherry Lips'. I'm still not good at writing but I'll try my best to improve. Sorry if there were any mistakes.

I enjoyed writing this AU :)

It would be really nice if you leave some feedbacks on my curious cat (in my bio). I would like to know your opinions. You can suggest me some new ideas there too.

Thank You. 🖤

~ poppinbeom ♡

Omgg 400 views ╥﹏╥
Thank you so much...i love you all
(23.07.22)

Thank you so much for 500 😭😭 you all are the best... I'll try my best to improve...thank you (03.08.22)

1K VIEWSSS ???? AM I DREAMING DJSJDBDHJEJ I love you all so much, thank youuuu (灬º‿º灬)♡
(07.08.22)