The urge

*At college*

Beomgyu, hyuka and taehyun are heading towards their class, they enter the class and walk towards their usual seats.

Hyuka looks at Beomgyu and Beomgyu is signalling hyuka to sit beside him, because he's too shy to sit with taehyun for a 2 hr lecture.

Hyuka looks at Taehyun and Taehyun is signalling hyuka to sit on the other side because he wants to sit with beomgyu.

Hyuka just stood there, confused.

'If i don't listen to taehyun, he'll kill my plushies and if i don't listen to beomgyu hyung, he'll kill me'

They were still standing there just staring at each other when the teacher came in. They just sit wherever they were standing.

With that being said, taehyun is now sitting in the centre. Beomgyu on one side and hyuka on the other.

Beomgyu gives death glares to hyuka and hyuka just sits there smiling through tears. (😂) They open their books and start studying.

*time skip*
*in the cafeteria*

Yeonjun and Soobin were already sitting and eating, the boys serve their meal and join them.

Beomgyu and Yeonjun were sitting on one side and Taehyun, Soobin, Hyuka on the other.

yj: how was class

bg: boring-

th: interesting-

All of them stop eating and look at the two boys, Beomgyu looks at taehyun and finds taehyun already looking at him.

It's not the first time, everyone knows that Beomgyu and Taehyun are the total opposite of each other.

They always wonder how does the boy even like the other.

Hyuka: it- it was interesting but a bit boring hehe.....right beomgyu hyung ?

bg: y-yeah

They start eating again. Taehyun steals a glance at beomgyu, he looks how the older was eating the food in a hurry because the next lecture was sports.

Whenever he looked at beomgyu, he always had the urge to kiss him. He just can't take his eyes off his lips.

'he's so cute, i want to kiss him so bad'

Taehyun shook his head, bit his lower lip, accepting the fact that they're just friends, he starts eating again.

_✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧__

Spoiler: 'it's always been him'