Cherry Lip Balm

All the classes were over, the three boys left taehyun alone and told him they'll only be back once they clear things up and confess.

Taehyun was walking out of uni, thinking about how to confess.

'do i buy something for him ? but he doesn't like presents umm...maybe flowers ? it'll be weird to randomly get flowers before even confessing'

Taehyun was walking, trying to come up with something when he saw the cafe that Beomgyu mentioned.

Taehyun smiled and hopped like bunny into the cafe.

*Meanwhile*

Beomgyu was lying down on his bed, lost in his thoughts.

'what if we kissed yesterday...does he like me ? no no stop dreaming Choi Beomgyu, but....why did he come closer to me...was it my imagination ?? am i too sick...but it's too real to be untrue. Should i just confess ?'

bg: AAGHH my head hurts from all that thinking !!

'his classes must be over till now, should i call him'

Beomgyu takes his phone and opens Taehyun's contact, he just stared at his contact not sure if he should call or not.

'what will i ask him about....UGHH I'll just sleep again, I'm kinda hungry'

Beomgyu rubs his belly

bg: yeonjun hyung must be back in sometime, he'll cook for me

Beomgyu hugs his bear plushie and closes his eyes.

*door bell rings*

bg: who the hell ?! I was about to sleep

Beomgyu gets up and opens the door scratching his head in frustration.

bg: t-taehyun ?

th: hi....hyung

Beomgyu was shocked on seeing taehyun, he wasn't expecting to see him. And after what happened yesterday, he wasn't sure if he was ready to face him.

'why is he here, wtff, what if he asks me about yesterday, oh my god, what do i do'

Beomgyu was panicking.

bg: y-you want water ?

th: no hyung, i came here to see how you were doing and I also got you something to eat, you must've been hungry

Taehyun said with a sweet smile on his face

'OMG HIS LIPS, Control yourself Choi Beomgyu, control yourself'

Beomgyu bit his lower lip trying to stay calm.

bg: you know me too well, let's eat

Both of them ate in silence. They made some eye contacts in between but immediately moved their gaze from the other's eyes.

They were done eating. Beomgyu piled up the dishes and kept them in the sink.

'now what...is he going to stay here, why isn't yeonjun hyung here yet'

'do i really have to do this, it's now or never kang taehyun'

th: hyung i-

bg: I'll use the washroom, just a minute

Beomgyu walks to his room and closes the bathroom door.

'Damn it, how do i say it, you were never so nervous kang taehyun'

Taehyun entered Beomgyu's room, he starts looking around his room.

'its still the same, he's so organized'

He takes a look at Beomgyu's study table.

"lip balm....cherry flavoured" *smirk*

bg: what are you looking at ?

Taehyun flinched and kept the lip balm back. He turned around and saw beomgyu wiping his hands with a towel.

th: your room is still so organized hyung hehe

bg: of course

Beomgyu said smiling

bg: uh.. I've been wanting to say it for a long time...

'come on beomgyu say it, mom didn't raise a coward, come on'

_✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧__