The reality...?

TW // Mention of blood

Taehyun and Hyuka's eyes were fixed on beomgyu, as soon as beomgyu fell, both of them stood up and started running towards him.

Taehyun and hyuka came running towards the crowd, pushing everyone aside.

They saw beomgyu sitting on the ground, holding his leg. There was a big cut on his knee and shin and he was yelping in pain.

The blood was slowing starting to flow.

hk: beomgyu hyung are you fine ? OH MY GOD !! B-BLOOD !!

th: oh my god hyung !!! someone call the nurse

player: we'll have to take him there, the nurse said strechers aren't available at the moment

th: damn it !!

Taehyun removed his jacket and wrapped it around Beomgyu's leg, trying to stop the blood.

Taehyun and Hyuka held beomgyu by his arms and made him stand. Beomgyu wasn't able to stand due to the pain.

bg: aah, i- i can't stand

Beomgyu was standing on one leg and with the support of taehyun and hyuka, they walked towards the infirmary.

Nurse: Oh my god, how did this happen ?

The nurse said rushing towards them, helping them bring beomgyu towards the bed.

hk: he fell while playing football

nurse: ah, wait let me clean the blood first

Beomgyu held Taehyun's hand while closing his eyes tightly because of the pain. His tears were starting to fall.

Taehyun held back beomgyu hand and starting patting his back, trying to comfort him.

hk: It's already time for class, I'll go and tell the teacher about the situation, taehyun you can stay here with beomgyu hyung, don't worry about the notes, I'll get them for you.

Taehyun nods looking back at beomgyu.

Nurse: I've done the band aid, rest here for sometime and you can leave when you feel better.

The nurse said walking out of the infirmary.

th: I TOLD YOU TO BE CAREFUL, WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME ??

bg: *sobs*

th: does....it hurt ? a lot ??

Beomgyu looks at taehyun who was standing beside the bed where beomgyu was seated, still holding his hand.

Taehyun looked at beomgyu, he could see how beomgyu was trying to hold back his tears.

He looked at him with a lot of concern in his eyes and Beomgyu could see it. Beomgyu hugged taehyun and burst out into tears.

th: hyung... it's fine... it'll get better...hm ?

bg: it hurts a lot *cries*

Taehyun rubbed Beomgyu's back, still hugging him, trying to calm him down.

Beomgyu kept crying and Taehyun just held him close, trying his best to make beomgyu feel better.

Beomgyu's sobs became quiter now, beomgyu remembered what happened in the field.

He wiped off his face trying to accept the reality.

The reality that taehyun likes hyuka.

(Author: will he give up ?)

__✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧_

Spoiler: "I won't interfere in your life"