I don't deserve him

Beomgyu didn't expect taehyun to say that. He kept quiet and the atmosphere became more heated up.

bg: y-you have hyuka, then why do you miss me ?

th: you're different hyung

Taehyun looks at beomgyu after saying this. Beomgyu can feel taehyun gaze at him but he doesn't look back at him.

bg: don't do this to me kang taehyun

th: do what hyung ?

Taehyun sits properly, not taking his eyes off beomgyu, waiting for an answer.

bg: s-stop looking at m-me like t-that

Beomgyu stands up and walks towards the window in the living room.

Taehyun follows him, not giving up.

th: do what hyung ? what do you mean by that ?

bg: WHY DO YOU CARE ? JUST GO OUT WITH HYUKA IF YOU LIKE HIM, DON'T PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS !!

Beomgyu blurted out. He realised what he said when he saw Taehyun's face frozen, a hurt expression of on his face.

bg: s-sorr-

th: hyung...who said I like hyuka ? who told you that ? that's nonsense !!

bg: it's visible taehyun, i can see how you always want to be with him, you always bring him his favourite food and drinks, I'm sure you're enjoying how I'm injured cause you can have some alone time with hyuka !!

th: h-hyung....i- i didn't know you felt like that

Beomgyu felt guilty after saying that, he felt horrible, how could he say that to his friend, to the one he loves.

bg: t-taehyun-ah I'm sorry

Beomgyu tries to hold Taehyun's arm but taehyun dodges it, taking a step backwards, looking down not believing what beomgyu said.

bg: forgive me taehyun-ah please, I'm s-sorry

Taehyun looks up at beomgyu, making an eye contact. Beomgyu could see how hurt taehyun was. Thier tears flowing continuously.

Taehyun steps forward, still looking into Beomgyu's eyes, they were so close, their bodies almost touching.

Taehyun brings his face closer to Beomgyu's. Beomgyu doesn't move an inch.

th: hyung.... you're so wrong, how could you not see what I feel for you, you're unbelievable !!

Beomgyu gets shivers all over his body. He doesn't move, he just keeps standing there, staring into blank space, trying to figure out what taehyun was saying.

bg: w-what do you mean hyun ?

It was too late, taehyun already rushed out of his apartment, crying loud.

As soon as taehyun opened the apartment door, yeonjun was entering.

yj: oh hi taehyu-

Taehyun dodged yeonjun and rushed out.

Yeonjun stood there confused, staring at the running taehyun.

yj: what happened to hi-

yj: yaa choi beomgyu !!

Yeonjun looked back inside and saw beomgyu standing like some statue and suddenly falling down on his knees.

He ran towards beomgyu and knelt down worried.

yj: what happened beomgyu, why are you crying ? why was taehyun crying ?

bg: hyung i don't deserve him *cries louder*

yj: what even happened with you two

bg: I'm a bad person, i hurt him hyung, i don't deserve to live

yj: what bullshit are you saying, stand up

Yeonjun made beomgyu stand by pulling his arms and made him sit on the couch.

yj: tell me now

bg: hyung...

Beomgyu hugs yeonjun, crying even harder, telling him what happened.

This was the first time Yeonjun saw his brother so hurt, he cried often in front of him, but this time, he was really hurt.

Beomgyu kept on saying "I deserve to die" and Yeonjun just kept consoling him.

Yeonjun didn't know what to do, he got really scared at Beomgyu's condition.

_✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧__