Please don't get hurt

All the classes were over, Taehyun was helping beomgyu trying to stand up and walk.

Beomgyu was able to walk but he still needed a support. He sat on the bed, letting out a loud sigh

bg: yeonjun hyung is gonna scold me

They heard loud footsteps outside. The sound slowly becoming louder and louder.

th: name of the devil

Yeonjun entered the gate panting hard looking around. He saw beomgyu sitting on the bed, in his sports dress, with one leg clear and the other covered in band aid.

yj: YAA CHOI BEOMGYU !! are you fine ? what's all this ? who did this to you ? does it hurt a lot ? answer me !!

bg: let me speak ?

yj: ok explain !!

bg: i fell while playing football

yj: ...

yj: that's it ??

bg: YOU WANT ME TO GET HIT BY A CAR OR WHAT ??

yj: what were you thinking ? I'm sure you were lost somewhere and fell. You're never so careless playing football.

Beomgyu scratched the back of his head knowing his hyung knew him better than anyone else.

sb: hyung, don't be so harsh on him, he's hurt

bg: soobin hyung can only understand my pain (fake cries)

yj: enough drama, let's take you home

hk: I bought your backpacks taehyun and beomgyu hyung

All of them exit the infirmary and head home.

Yeonjun was scolding beomgyu the entire ride on the way back home. Beomgyu just listened without saying anything.

bg: hyung..

yj: what ?

bg: taehyun hugged me

yj: YAA CHOI BEOMGYU DID YOU EVEN HEAR WHAT I SAID TILL NOW ??

bg: but he doesn't like me...he likes hyuka doesn't he ?

Yeonjun was shocked on hearing that.

yj: what made you think like that huh ?

bg: today in the field, taehyun specially went and brought hyuka his favourite juice.

yj: so that's the reason you fell earlier *sigh*

bg: ...

yj: look beomgyu, i don't know why you're taking it that way, but every friend does that. If I got you your favourite juice, does that mean I like you ? No, right ? And what if he got you juice too ?

bg: he didn't give me any-

yj: HOW WOULD HE WHEN YOU FELL EVEN BEFORE HE COULD GIVE IT TO YOU ?

bg: ......but...still...

yj: now you're not accepting it...i won't interfere in your life beomgyu, you're a grown up now, you have to handle all these things yourself hm ? but don't get yourself hurt, i don't want you to get hurt, okay ?

bg: hmm...okay hyung

They enter their apartment. Yeonjun helps beomgyu lay down on his bed.

yj: take a rest now ok ? I'll give mom a call and tell her how her dumb son injured his leg while thinking about stupid stuff

Yeonjun said giving beomgyu a disgusted look

bg: hyung, please don't tell her the whole thing, please please please, just tell her i fell

yj: I'm letting you off this time

bg: thank you hyung hehe...wait...DID YOU JUST CALL TAEHYUN STUPID ??

_✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧__