Lean in

Soobin called taehyun and told him everything. As soon as Soobin ended the call, the door bell started ringing.

sb: oh ?

Soobin opened the door and taehyun was standing there with his hands on his knees, panting loudly.

th: where's beomgyu hyung ?

sb: don't tell me you came running here

th: where's he ?

Taehyun said entering the apartment. He saw yeonjun sitting on the couch, sobbing while looking down.

th: hyung are you fine ?
Taehyun said sitting beside yeonjun

yj: taehyun-ah *sobs* b-beomgyu is really *cries*

th: it's okay hyung... I'm here now

Taehyun stood up, walking towards Beomgyu's room, he knocked on the door. On getting no response, taehyun slowly opened the door and saw his hyung lying on the bed, looking outside the window.

He could see how weak his body was and just by looking at Beomgyu's face, anyone could tell he cried oceans.

Taehyun walked towards beomgyu and sat beside him on the bed.

Beomgyu flinched when he saw Taehyun sitting beside him. He didn't even notice when taehyun entered his room.

bg: w-why are you here ?

Beomgyu asked, tearing up.

bg: I don't deserve you, don't forgive me, just g-go p-please

Taehyun held Beomgyu's hand.

th: hyung...how can i stay mad at you ? you're....really precious to me and i can't lose you

Beomgyu looked at taehyun, shocked at Taehyun's words.

bg: I'm sorry, i shouldn't have said that earlier, I'm really sorry pl-

th: it's fine hyung... everyone makes mistakes

bg: taehyun-ah I...I...I really....

th: shh...first eat something hyung, you must be starving

Taehyun held the spoon in front of Beomgyu's mouth telling him to eat.

Beomgyu slowly opened his mouth and ate the food.

Beomgyu ate it all, he didn't eat anything since last night. Taehyun piled up the empty dishes and looked back at beomgyu.

Beomgyu's eyes were red, his tears were flowing continuously.

th: hyung.. stop crying, look at me

Taehyun held Beomgyu's face in this hands and wiped off his tears.

Taehyun stared at Beomgyu's lips.

'is it the right time ?, should i just, let's do it'

Beomgyu was staring at Taehyun's lips, not wanting to take his eyes off.

'I want to kiss him, is it really happening ?, should i just lean in and...'

Their faces were inches apart from each other. Both of them looking into each other's eyes and then lips, mind running wild, heart beating loud.

Taehyun leaned in closer, and so did beomgyu. They closed their eyes and their lips almost met,

hk: beomgyu hyung are you-

Beomgyu pushed taehyun away and taehyun immediately stood up, acting as if nothing happened.

hk: I...what were you two doing ?? did i disturb you two ?

Hyuka asked confused by the look on their faces.

bg: n-no we were just chatting...r-right ?

th: y-yeah

Taehyun took the empty dishes and walked out of the room.

yj: HE ATE IT ? ALL OF IT ??

sb: i told you hyung !!

Taehyun winked at yeonjun and Yeonjun was now mad.

yj: Yaa choi Beomgyu, you didn't eat when I was feeding you but ate it when taehyun did ?? seriously ?

Hyuka, Taehyun and Soobin burst out laughing seeing how yeonjun was acting like a child.

_✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧__