If that's what makes you happy

*in the field*

Beomgyu was really excited cause he loves to play football. He was running towards the field, with the ball in his hands and a wide smile on his face.

Taehyun and hyuka were walking behind, trying to catch up with beomgyu.

th: hyung, be careful you'll get hurt

Taehyun said loud, making sure beomgyu hears it.

hk: bE cArEfUl yOu'll gEt hUrt (hyuka said mocking taehyun)

th: you wanna die ?

Both of them sit on the bench outside the field, looking at all the students playing in the field including beomgyu.

hk: why don't you just confess ?

th: hyuka...you know he doesn't like me, I don't want to lose him, atleast we're friends right now, we won't be the same if i confess...

Taehyun says standing up, walking away.

hk: but...he likes you *sigh*

Hyuka knew both of them were hurting, he knew how much taehyun likes Beomgyu and he knew how much beomgyu likes taehyun.

He wanted to see his friends happy together, he wanted to tell taehyun that Beomgyu likes him too, but he knew he shouldn't.

bg: where's taehyun ?

Hyuka, who was looking at the ground, looked up and saw beomgyu standing there, wiping his sweat with a towel.

hk: I don't know...he went inside i think

bg: oh...

Beomgyu went back to the game and started playing. Taehyun came and sat beside hyuka.

Taehyun gave hyuka a grape juice bottle and smiled at him.

th: you love these right ?

hk: omgg did you buy it for me ? thank you taehyun-ah

Taehyun smiles seeing his best friend happy. On the other hand beomgyu was upset.

He saw Taehyun giving hyuka his favourite juice.

'You like him don't you ? it's always been him....funny how i thought you would ever look at me...'

'If that's what makes you happy, I won't mind it. Hyuka is a really good friend, he's... he's good for you'

Beomgyu was brought back to reality when someone shouted, "beomgyu come on, get the ball"

The loud scream made taehyun and hyuka look towards beomgyu, both of them started cheering for him.

Beomgyu saw the ball coming towards him, he started running, and kicked the ball.

Everyone: GOAL !

All of them went quiet when they saw beomgyu. They saw beomgyu lying on the ground, making weird noises.

Turns out, beomgyu fell really hard while kicking the ball. Everyone gathered around him.

_✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧___✧__