Chapter Forty: Commander

Start from the beginning

"Dada unfair."

She told me and I laughed before kissing her forehead and taking her out the bath, wrapping her up in a towel and carried her to her room, where I took out a pink shirt and a pink skirt for her to wear, under that, I placed on her diaper, I was trying my best to get her potty train and it's coming along great just moving slower than thought.

"Okay Gabby, where is your granny?"

"Downstairs with mommy and big sister."

Now you may be wondering who's mommy and big sister, well mommy is Kisara, around when she was one, I found a way to get her out of the seal and it worked, every since then, Gabby's been calling her mom and Santos is big sister, even though that it confuses her later on at 2, she now understands the basis concept that she is my own child and that Santos is my girlfriend.

"Okay, let's go see them."

I told her, taking her up off the bed and downstairs into the kitchen, where I saw the three woman talking to each other. Kisara now in a black tights with a short skirt on and a long t-shirt, Santos in shorts that reach her knees and a blue blouse and mom was wearing a blue mom jeans with a red blouse.

"........ he's been having a difficult 5ime lately and I want to fix it."

Mom was the one talking, making me and Gabby look at each other and I place a finger on my lips to tell her not to make any sound and she nodded, coping my movement.

"We all see it, it seems like taking care of Gabby, having to do God knows how many languages and being on active duty is a lot for him and for Gabby as well."

They were all talking about me.

"I've babysit Gabby a lot over the years and even though she sees me as a mother, she also misses and wants her father, she's spend nights staying awake, looking out the window to see if he comes home, it's sad really to see it."

Looking down at her, I saw that she was resting her head on my shoulder, her eyes closed. To think I was missing so many things with her that I could see it that she misses me.

"I just don't have the time now but I'll try and find it, I promise."

I told her softly, kissing her forehead but she shook her head no at me.

"Dada no worry, Gabby fine now, Dada save people, people needs Dada."

She was trying to convince me that I was needed but not here, I was needed to people in need, out more in the world and that she was okay now with it.

"You sure?"

I asked her and she just nodded her head with a big smile on her face.

"Gabby sure, Dada no sad, happy!"

She yelled making me laugh as I kissed her forehead.

"I love you Gabriella, you know, don't you?"

"I know and I luv you too."

I hugged her in my arms while her tiny arms wrap around me in a hug.

"Awwww, looked how cute they look, they are so beautiful."

I broke the hug to see that all three of them were looking at us with a smile and Gabby just stick her tongue out at them, making me smile.

"So would you mind telling me why she came up in my study looking like a paint can was dunk on her?"

I asked mom after putting down Gabby who ran after her mother saying things along the line of 'I'm going to bet mommy.'

"Well I let her paint, she said she wanted to help Dada be calm and wanted to paint a picture of the two of you so I let her, I clean up already, just the upstairs I got to finish now."