Bringing back Confidence

Start from the beginning

"Whi...which teacher...." Asked the principal.

"Yibo....what's that fucker's name...." Asked Zhan.

"Sir Shang...." Said Yibo.

"Yeah....whoever this teacher is, I want you to call him here....now...." Said Zhan with a dark aura.

"Okay okay....i will.....hey....call Shang here quick...." Said the principal to a peon.

After sometime Shang was there.

"Yes sir....did you called me..." Asked Shang as he walked there and saw the broken door and Yibo sitting there on a sofa.

"Ohh....did you called me to complain about Yibo...." Asked Shang thinking that Yibo broke the door and now his parents are here to listen the complain.

"Yes Mr Shang..... But we are not here to complain about Yibo....but about you...." Said Zhan as he stood up from the chair and turned to look at Shang.

"What do you mean...." Asked Shang.

"What do I mean....looks like the teachers at this school are all so stupid...." Said Zhan smiling.

"Don't you remember what you said to Yibo...." Said Zhan.

"What...." Asked Shang.

"About that dance competition...." Said Zhan.

"I just suggested him not to take part because he will not be able to compete....."Shang was saying as Zhan grabbed his collars and pushed him to the wall.

"How dare you treat Yibo like this....who are you to judge someone's potential...." Yelled Zhan as he kicked the table nearby

"Hey leave me..... You can't behave like this with me...that too...in the principal's office....Yibo can get resticated because this behaviour of yours...." Said Shang and Zhan laughed.

"Wow.....really.....hey princi....will you resticate Yibo...." Asked Zhan.

"No...no...." Said the principal giving an awkward smile.

"See...." Said Zhan and looked at Shang who was already so confused.

"Sir....how can you be so calm he is harassing me in your cabin...." Said Shang and tge principal just looked down silently.

"Looks like it is not Yibo who will leave the school.....but you....and I will make sure you will not get work anywhere...." Said Zhan.

"No.....you can't do this...." Said Shang.

"I can definitely...." Said Zhan.

"No...no....you....can't....please don't...." Said Shang requesting.

"Ayeee....changed so quickly.... Nice...." Said Zhan.

"Okay....I will not do anything..... But for that....I want you to do something.... First enter Yibo's name in the competition....." Said Zhan and Shang nodded quickly. He asked someone to bring the forms and he himself gave the form to Yibo.

"Fill it Yibo...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded and filled it quickly.

"Good....now apologise to Yibo...." Said Zhan and he stared at Zhan with a shocked expression.

"zhan ge...thatbis not needed...." Said Yibo.

"I said apologise...." Shouted Zhan.

"Yibo...I am sorry..." Said Shang and bowed to Yibo.

"Good....and remember...never in your life try to impose your opinion on others....and if you even thought of harming Yibo again then I promise you will not stay alive...." Said Zhan as he once again held Yibo's hand.