Coral Pt. 2

I flew back to the portal and started smelting. Pearl had a good supply of nether wart so she would get that. No sooner than I had tossed the final block into the furnace did Meza scare me to death.

She was holding a knife over her palm on the new portal frame from the old blocks. I was convinced that my sister was going insane.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Xornoth, Gem, Wilder, Ares, and Tiger looked at Meza the same way I had.

"I realized the reason the spell didn't work before. We forgot the blood sacrifice!" Tiger nodded his head in approval as Meza stabbed herself and looked towards Gem.

"Oh yeah, Wymiary," she said quickly. The portal lit itself up with a boom. 

"We still have to wait for Gil and Pearl," Xornoth said. It was true. I forgot about them.

"Yeah I forgot about them too," Meza said after probably reading everyone else's head.

Out of the corner of my eye I spied movement. "I guess you also forgot about me!" Evil Sausage leapt into the portal before I could think. Gem jumped in after him followed by Ares. Did he want to be with his otherworldly aunt that badly? Wilder walked in after his best friend. One left.

"We lost the wizard," Xornoth worried, "And there's one travel left."

"I'll go," I said. Meza grabbed my hand to what at the moment seemed like a protest to stop but instead she pressed a blue marble into my palm. A blue marble. The blue marble.

I jumped into the portal and felt the same floaty feeling as before. Soon I was spit out to Gem wiping her hands together over evil Sausage's unconscious body. The portal locked behind me. In the distance I saw two figures running towards us. One was tall and the other was short. Very short.

"Enoki?" Soon the gnome prince came into view, panting like there was no tomorrow. Behind him was the Once-King Pixlriffs. Enoki tumbled into Wilder's arms, tears spilling from his eyes. Blood stained his clothes from a wound that was already bandaged.

"What happened?" Ares asked.

"From what I gathered, you guys went to another dimension and accidentally brought an evil Scott who wants to take over the world. Recently though, Pixandria is now a desert and sadly, Queen Crystal has become possessed by her, well I guess he's not her dad. She's gotten possessed by evil Scott." Pixlriffs spoke in such a calm manner, it made me believe he was telling a fairy tale, not the potential fall of the empires.

"What's our plan?" I asked.

"Ares and I will take this oaf to the Grimlands prison, Pix and Coral will find Ruby, and Wilder, can you get your friend to a hospital?"

Wilder nodded. "The closest one is in the Ocean Empire." 

I nodded to Pixlriffs and we spread our elytras toward the heart of Pixandria. Pixlriffs circled and landed by the Under-David. Then he walked down the steps, two at a time, and quickly came back.

"My son and I told each other that if something were to happen to Pixandria, we would leave the other a note in the Under-David. He said they headed to Mezalia."

Once again we flew. I could see yellow ships docked and people making sure their children were with them. My mother's bright pink hair showed she was directing people to the Matral Palace, the temporary free hotel.

I spotted Cacti amidst the chaos. Pixlriffs flew down and hugged his son dearly. Ruby walked over to me with hope fading from her eyes. 

"Is everyone else back?" she asked. I shook my head and turned to my mother. And she was pregnant. I quickly brushed it off and turned to the Pixandrians who were still in a state of panic.

"We needed to get Gem back because she fell through but we got locked out," I explained.

"Is Meza okay?"

It was a strange question to asked but I still answered it, "She's on the other side but with the others. Tiger, Gil, Pearl, Xornoth-"

"Xornoth?!"

"He's on the good side." I could tell she wasn't convinced but I could do nothing for her. In fact, I couldn't do anything. All I was, was a waste of time and energy. There was no right for me to be her. Meza would have been better. I'm useless. Why?

————

Author's note: Hey! I'm back! @IndigoSilver08 for giving me the motivation to write. It was only a 2 month break. I pedicted season 2 with this book.  Dawn is the name of a character and an empire. The name of the Ruby-Meza ship is the Butterfly duo and guess what Gem's elytra is? The Galaxy empire is in the sky as is Stratos. Word count: 730. Chapters will be shorter till my complete motivation is back. And I know this part is stupid. Bear with me. Thanks for reading.