Neighbor incident

We both stood there in shock, staring at each other. Until he finally broke the silence.

"What do you think you're doing here?" He asked me with his arms crossed.

"What I'M doing here? What you YOU doing here?" I yelled as I tried to enter the dorm, but he blocked the doorway.

"I think you've got it all wrong, this is MY dorm, I got here first." He said with his arms still crossed."

I scoffed. "Just because you got here first, doesn't mean it's your dorm."

"Yes it does"

"No it doesn't" 

"Yes it does"

"No it doesn't!"

Before we know it, our bickering led our faces to be close, more close to my liking. 

Not that I would like to be close to his ugly face. 

 Before either of us could react, we heard a chuckle. We both turned our heads to see who chuckled. 

 The person who was chuckling was black-haired girl with blue eyes. "Haha I'm sorry if it seems like I'm eavesdropping, but you guys look like an old married couple, you guys are so cute!" she giggled.River gave her a stern look which made her squirm. I saw a faint blush on his cheek, probably of embarrassment. He then entered the dorm. I noticed that I've never seen her around before.

"Are you new here?" I asked.She nodded but she isn't speaking, she still looks pretty spooked from the look River gave her earlier. 

 I went up to her and put my hand out. "Maddison. Maddison Clark, but everyone calls me Maddie. What's your name?" 

 She shook my hand. "Victoria Henderson. My brother Victor told me about you." 

 "Oh I see" I said. I blushed at the thought of Victor talking about me. "So I guess we're neighbors?" I asked. 

 "Yup!" She said cheerfully. "I'm really happy that I have you guys as neighbors, although, the you were bickering with was pretty scary haha...But, he is cute, I'll give him that. And you seem really nice, I bet this year will be amazing now that I have you guys as neighbors!" 

 "River? Hot?" I scoffed. 

 "Mhm! Wait...Are you...dating him?.." 

 I slightly got flustered at the thought chocked on air. "WHAT? HIM? PFFT NO.. OF COURSE NOT! He isn't my type at all."Victoria seemed to be slightly relieved about this. 

We both said our goodbyes and went into our dorms. As I entered the dorm, I was surprised on how big it was. It wasn't too big though, just bigger than I expected.

(Author's note: the picture on the top of this chapter is the layout of the Dorm)

It was surprisingly clean for someone like River to live in, I honestly expected it to be a mess (Yes offense). The floors were a Gray wooden-plank type of floor while the walls were a nice Cream color. It was already filled with furniture so we didn't need to worry about that. 

I went to go to the corridor with the rooms. I saw a room at the end of the corridor next to the bathroom, so I wanted to have that one. 

I opened the room to see a fully furnished room. 

I assumed it was obviously River's room so I decided to leave and go to the other room, but when I turned around I saw River shirtless

We both stared at each other for about 4 seconds. "Ew what the hell River! Put a damn shirt on! God!" I yelled while covering my eyes and heading to the other room.

It was a nearly fully furnished room.

there was a bed, a desk, a cabinet etc. It was plain though, so I needed to buy some furniture to make this room fit for me. I will be moving in here for a year after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Hey guyss I'm back!

Sorry I haven't updated lately, like I said in the last chapter I've lost some motivation, but hopefully I will get it back soon! I just need to learn how to balance my time more :)

Unfortunately I won't be having a updating schedule, since schedules annoy me a lot cause it feels like I'm gonna be trapped lmao

Anywayss this was a pretty long chapter, not as long as before, but it's progress!

Anyways, I have a surprise for you guys in the next chapter so stay tuned! Love ya xo

Word count: 733