3. Catching up

Sabo jumped. "WHAT!?"

Ace jumped up to a stand and looked down at Sabo with his arms bent at his side, fists clenched. "DO YOU KNOW WHERE LUFFY IS!?"

"OH YEAH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT." Sabo seemed really ashamed of himself for forgetting someone so important, but shook it off in order to keep on track. While jumping up to a stand himself he said. "I DON'T KNOW WHERE EXACTLY, BUT, I DO HAVE A CLUE!!"

Ace grabbed Sabo by the shoulders and shook him violently. "TELL ME WHERE!!"

In return Sabo grabbed Ace's shoulders and started shaking him too. "LAST I HEARD HE WAS AT PARTER ON HERLD ISLAND!"

"OK!!" Ace replies, letting go of Sabo's shoulders. Then he smacks Sabo. "Now stop yelling!"

"OW!!" Sabo lets go too, putting his hand to his cheek. Then flinches and side looks Ace. "I mean...ow..why'd you hit me? You could've just told me."

Ignoring Sabo's question, Ace remembers something else. "Oh yeah, speaking of hitting, remind me to beat you up later for ditching us for all those years."

"Will do!" Sabo agreed. "Wait wh-"

Before Sabo could finish, Ace cut him off and continued while turning around to face the sea. "Now..... how're we going to get off of here.." Ace put his hands on his hips. "Speaking of which..." Ace turns back around and cocks his head. "How did you get here?"

"Crows" Sabo said simply

"Eh?" Ace looked confused but shook it off. "You know what, I don't care right now. We can use your crows..or however, to get off of here. Do you know the way to Herld island?"

"No..." Sabo scratched his head and smiled sheepishly. "I just heard news, I was hoping you may know."

Ace plopped down and thought hard. "Well, there's gotta be-" Ace shot back up, and yes, was standing yet again. "POPS HAS LOTS OF LOGPOSES!! I BET HE HAS ONE CONCISERING HOW OLD HE IS!" Ace spooked himself. "Oh but uhh..don't tell him I said that he's old."

Sabo looked confused "I guess I won't but, who's pops?"

Ace looked pretty happy to answer that question. "Oh, he's my captain, aka Whitebeard." Ace looked at Sabo with a smug face.

Sabo put his hand up and shook his head. "Yes, yes, I already know Whitebeard is your captain, just not that you call him pops." Sabo crossed his arms and put his hand to his chin. "Good info, I should tell Dragon."

Ace blinked and shook his head. "Wait dragon!? Like the leader of the revolutionaries!??"

Sabo nodded. "Yup, that's who rescued me." He smirked. "He's also Luffy's dad, which means he's our dad too hehe."

Ace crossed his arms. "Yeah I heard about Luffy's dad already. Just not that you worked under him. I mean....IF I DID I WOULD'VE COME RUNNING, ALONG WITH LUFFY!"

Sabo looked away guilty, but turned his attention back onto Ace. "ANYWAY!" He whistled. "Lead the way to Whitebeard ship."

Ace pulled out a vivre card and pointed  south. "That way." Putting the card back he asked. "Why? How're we supposed to get there?" He chuckled. "Your crows?"

Just as he said that, Ace got picked up by a large crow and was carried off. "South" Sabo pointed, and he jumped up onto the back of the crow and sat down.

"Why do you get to sit?" Ace complained, like that was more shocking than the massive crow that just snatched him up.

. . .

A ships silhouette formed on the horizon, no doubt Whitebeards. Ace woke up from his nap and noticed Whitebeards ship. Then he looked up at Sabo. "Finally. Though I bet they already know we're coming, just not who it is." Ace looked back over the the ship that was getting closer. "Hopefully they don't shoot us down aahahaha."

Sabo nodded. "Yeah, I had assumed." He stood up. "Which is why smirk I thought of this." Sabo had his crow fly Ace above so he could grab him. "You've got the Mera Mera right?"

Ace already knew what he was thinking. "Oh heck yeah."

And so Sabo jumped off the crow holding onto and Ace, and his top hat to keep it from flying away as they plummeted for the sea.

But before they hit water, Ace's feet sparkled and they shot towards the Moby dick. Then coming in with a crash landing, they hit the deck, rolled a few feet and crashed through one of the ships walls.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?" Several people from Whitebeards' crew shouted.

Marco came in, "I bet I can guess.." his jaw clenched. He was mad.