A date turned sour...

Bakugo ignored the group of idiots self-named the Bakusquad as he scrolled on his phone.  Kirishima sat beside him, cheering on Kaminari, who was currently leaning against his legs and trying to defeat Sero in Mario kart.  It had become clear to Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari that they were soulmates after Bakugo's kidnapping.  The boys had been slow to get comfortable with each other since Bakugo wasn't good with emotions, but his idiots were too stubborn to give up on him.  They were happy with being able to just cuddle - even if it was only as much as leaning against him during game night.

Mina was coming back with a tray of snacks as Todoroki came through the front door.  "Welcome back, Todoroki.  How was the date?" The pink skinned girl wiggled her eyebrows as the boy entered.

Bakugo looked up at her voice and immediately frowned when his classmate shut the door...without Midoriya.   "Icyhot, where the hell is the nerd?"

Todoroki didn't respond as he headed for the stairs, leaving a small trail of water from his rain soaked clothes.  The noise in the living room drew to a stop as the game was paused and all eyes were on the retreating boy.  Kaminari and Kirishima watched their boyfriend as he growled, phone clenching in his hand. 

Bakugo grabbed a pillow and threw it, hitting Todorin the head.  "I'm talking to you, ya damn extra!  Where the hell is Deku?"

Todoroki still refused to answer and continued up the steps. Ignoring Bakugo's curse riddled rant as Kirishima held the explosive blond back, quirk activated to handle the small explosions thrown his way.

Uraraka passed Todoroki as he walked up the steps.  Her face brightened and she hopped down the steps.  "How was your da-...um where's Midoriya?" She asked, her voice going from bubbly to tense.

"Don't know and that HALF-AND-HALF BASTARD WON'T TELL US!" Bakugo snarled, Kaminari now helping to hold him back.

The brunette girl frowned and turned.  "Todoroki Shoto stop where you are and tell us why Izuku is not with you."

Todoroki attempted to continue and ignore them.  Dark Shadow was suddenly in his way.  Tokoyami leaned against the wall in silence, letting Dark Shadow keep the stairway blocked.

"Dude, just answer," Sero called out.

"It didn't work out," Todoroki finally said.  "We parted ways."

Uraraka frowned, anger and betrayal in her eyes.  "Did you try-"

"I said it didn't work!" Todoroki snapped, cutting her off.  "Now let me pass."

Uraraka clenched her fists but said nothing.  Dark Shadow retreated and let the boy pass.

"If he's hurt, you damn pampered brat, I'll explode your face!" Bakugo shouted, calming down slightly.

"Should we go find him?" Mina asked, concern on her face.

"It's raining pretty hard," Sero answered.  "I'm sure he got inside somewhere."

Uraraka turned from the steps and headed for the door. Grabbing her coat along the way.  "I'm going to find him," she announced.

Bakugo was soon at her side with his two idiots on his tail - raincoats on.  "Racoon eyes, get some hot tea ready and a shit ton of blankets.  See if Ponytail cane make him an All Might onesie or something."

"We'll find him, Uraraka, " Kirishima assured her as they stepped out into the rain.

"Let's split up and see if we cant find him faster," Kaminari suggested.  "He didn't have an umbrella or anything."

"Dunce face and pink cheeks head that way," Bakugo instructed.  "Shitty hair and I will go this way."

"Dark Shadow and I will go this way," Tokoyami announced as he joined them.  "I've also let the rest of the class know it did not go well and we are searching for him."