EPILOGUE

5 years later...

"Hyungggg!!" The Japanese male yelled in the middle of the room, a big box in his hands. He sighed, and took a breath before yelling again, "Hyunggggggggggg!"

"Jeez, what do you want? I'm busy too, you know?" Jay said with an irritated expression, entering the building with a box just as big as the one the other boy had. He set the box down and glared at the boy. "What?" He asked sharply.

"It's hard to actually think you used to be so sweet to me back in the day," he sighed dramatically, walking over to him. "Ah, the old, old days."

Jay rolls his eyes, "God, you're just as dramatic as Sunghoon now," he mumbles. "What did you want?"

"Oh, right, has Jungwon texted you? I need to know if he'll be here for the opening," the younger replied cheerful, a wide smile tugged onto his lips.

The older had no other choice but to smile back, extending his hand to ruffle his hair. "They should be here. He told me their plane was landing at four." He paused. "How come Sunoo didn't text you?"

Ni-Ki looked down shamefully. "He's still a little bit upset that I didn't tell him I was opening up a dance studio. We had agreed to wait two years after I graduated college but I couldn't wait any longer. Don't get me wrong, he's proud that I'm making my dream come true but slightly pissed that I did it without consulting him. And he's worried about how people will react..." he shrugged. 

Jay sighed but looked at him comfortingly. "He still blames himself, huh?"

Ni-Ki nodded wordlessly.

Back when the two boys had just started to date, Ni-Ki had to make a decision. His dream had been to become an idol but after thinking things through such as the audience, his capabilities, and his boyfriend, he decided that maybe that path wasn't for him. They both knew that it wouldn't easy to date if the younger would become a public figure. Sunoo's job as a CEO still exposed them a little but they knew that they wouldn't get as much backlash as they would if one of them had a fanbase. So Riki decided that instead, he wanted to focus on dance, something he had always been good at doing. Needless to say, Sunoo felt a little guilty about it even if the other had reassured him millions of times that it was his decision and he was happy with it. 

"Okay, we should get moving my co-owner," Jay smirked at him. Right, they owned and ran the place together.

Ni-Ki smiled back at him, "Let's do this."

---

"I'm happy for him, Won, I really am but I don't know if he's ready if I'm ready," Sunoo spoke, massaging his temples, sitting in front of each other in the plane. 

"You know Riki is fully capable," Jungwon laughed, patting his back. "Plus, he's not alone. He has you and me, Jay-Hyung, Sunghoon-Hyung, Jake-Hyung, Heeseung-Hyung, and Taki. It's stupid for you to worry."

"But what if things don't go right and he gets upset but I don't notice because I'll be busy too?" He questions exasperatedly, genuine worriedness etched in his voice.

"Hyung," Jungwon called out softly, placing a hand on one of his shoulders. Sunoo raised his head and saw the soft smile on his best friend's face. "Everything will be alright. You guys live together, you'll be there for each other."

"We'll be alright," the older mumbled under his breath after a while, he returned the smile and dropped his head on the other's shoulder. "Thank you, Wonie."

The younger laughed. "I'll always be here for you Sunoo-Hyung."

---

Riki and Jay stood next to each other, hands in front of them clasped together, sweaty and with fast-beating hearts. The last time the younger had felt this nervous had to be when he was taking his college final and five years ago when he and Sunoo returned to each other's arms.

"Hello," they kept bowing and greeting politely over and over again as people packed the place. The opening ceremony was open to anyone interested but they were surprised to see well over 200 people in the room. 

"The ceremony is starting in 10 minutes," Sunghoon informed them with his dazzling smile as he approached them. In return, Riki simply looked at the entrance with desperation in his eyes. He's not here yet... "They're not here yet?" He frowned. "Even Heeseung-Hyung made it!"

Heeseung was supposed to be back from his honeymoon the next day but made arrangements just to be at the grand opening. He was in a corner with Jake and his beautiful wife, smiling wholeheartedly and conversing. 

"There was probably just too much traffic..." Riki said sadly. He smiled up at them, "It's alright. The show must go on! He'll probably get here after the ceremony, it's alright, really," he laughed upon seeing his friend's unsure expressions, inside his spirits deflating. 

---

10 minutes later, the co-owners of the studio made their way on the stage, shooting each other nervous smiles. "Hello, everyone." Jay started. "We would like to thank you all for making it to our opening ceremony. The opening ceremony of 'Serendipity Studio." Riki's eyes traveled all throughout the crowd, hoping to spot a familiar face. He caught the eye of some of his friends including Taki and he smiled at them though his mind was distant, not really paying attention. In the midst of the speech, he returned his eyes to the entrance, and panting, full of sweat finally came in his lover who instantly gave him a smile and so did he. His eyes made their way back to Jay. "Could you continue, Riki?"

Just like rehearsed, he took the mic and stepped to the center of the stage. "As introduced earlier and as some may know, I'm Nishimura Riki, co-owner of 'Serendipity Studio.' Since my partner did the work of thanking all for coming, I'll skip that part. Instead, I would like to explain to you all the goals of our studio. 

Many of you must have heard the word serendipity and just like the meaning of the word, our goal here is to discover something unexpected. And, I don't just mean to find talent but so much more than that. Friendship," he turned to look at his friends that were all together close to the stage and at the guy next to him who was smiling proudly. "Growth, passion, spirit, love, even," he looked straight at his lover. "I want to take this opportunity to get people of all ages to connect through one similarity which is dance. 'Serendipity tends to happen when we open our eyes to the unexpected. At its best, this means seeing bridges where others see holes. In our day-to-day lives, we often fail to capture serendipitous moments. By definition, serendipity – "Making discoveries, by accidents and sagacity, of things they were not in quest of', yes, I got that out of google so you must excuse me," he laughed and so did everyone else there.

He turned his eyes to Sunoo, connecting their gazes. "Yes, things can happen by accident, unexpectedly. To some, something might be an inconvenience but we should take advantage of that inconvenience and make it something more. Sometimes, we're not looking for something but we just end up finding it and that's fine."

After a few more words, Ni-Ki handed the mic back to Jay and his eyes traveled back to his lover. 

"I love you, my serendipity," the older mouthed to him and Riki smiled widely, laughing quietly to not disturb what Jay was saying.

"I love you too," he mouthed back.