22: New

It's been another two weeks since the Nishimuras moved to Korea. Everything was going rather... great. Starting his day by waking up, getting ready, meeting Sunoo and Mr. Im in the car. He would continue his day with school hours before walking home in order to get changed to go to the studio. Usually, Sunoo was accompanied with an annoyed expression in the mornings due to him being some minutes late while Mr. Im carried a beaming smile nevertheless. Sometimes on weekends, he accompanies Jake to the grocery shop or sometimes even helps him with cleaning. He was rather well adjusted now and he couldn't help but be happy. 

"I'll be leaving now," he announces as he puts his shoes on.

"Sure, be back safely!" His mom exclaims from the kitchen where he was making a fruit salad for Mr. Kim, as instructed.

"Love you!" He shouts lastly before opening the door, heading out in his grey sweatpants and plain white t-shirt towards the Studio. 

He walks slowly through the now familiar garden, looking around to see if there were any differences. There weren't. He has gotten so accustomed to the scenery that now it's normal. He recalls how he had reacted the first time he walked through the aisles of bushes and flowers and trees. The word awe could not describe it. The place was beautiful without a doubt and admiring the various plants is a must, every single time even if you've seen them continuously for the last couple of weeks, months, years, even decades. 

He leans down to view a sunflower closer when he gets disturbed from his thought, a person stumbling upon him and landing on top of him.

"Shit." The person mumbles.

Ni-Ki scrunched his nose, groaning a little in pain as he slowly opens his eyes. "Sunoo-Hyung," he says lowly to the boy who was looking behind.

The silver head looks down, just now registering the younger boy. He stares into his eyes for a while, something that felt like hours when it was just a second. However, he hurriedly got on his feet when he heard some shouts behind. He curses under his breath a few more times before pulling the boy up, grabbing his hand, and running with him. Due to the sudden movement, Riki thought that he would fall but quickly recomposed himself when he heard the running footsteps. As Sunoo lead, he looks behind for a second to see the mansion's bodyguards there, one of them pointing in the direction they were now. He widens his eyes slightly in realization before picking up his step, running closer to the older now.

Everything seemed to have happened in slow motion as he gazes at the side profile of the other boy who was far too immersed in thinking of where to go. Cliche, he knows. The typical running away with the hot guy scene we have all seen in at least one movie or drama. But maybe he understood how the lead felt during that scene now. The butterflies, the intensiveness, the nervousness, the feeling as if it were just them right now.

But this is not a movie. And he does not like Kim Sunoo.

Only three blocks later, Sunoo pulls them both into a narrow space between two buildings.

Riki stays quiet, as it seemed that is what he has to do at the moment. He hears some footsteps, making him look to the side of the alleyway where they had entered. Six suited men ran there, one of them talking through an in-ear to give instructions.

He looks back in front, his breath hitching when he sees the nonexisting space between them both. The older's eyes trail down to his lips, staying there for what seemed like forever but were actually two seconds before looking back at his eyes. 

"W- why were you r- running away?" Riki whispers in a stutter filled with nervousness.

"Why are you whispering?" The other asks in a similar, hushed tone as he bravely looks into his eyes whereas the younger instead to looks the other side.

"I- I don't know." He answers lowly once again.

After a few moments of silence, "My dad wanted me to do a photoshoot while I wanted to go to the studio. So I ran away," He answers nonchalantly as if it weren't a big deal.

"Have you done this before?" Ni-Ki questions curiously as he looks back at him, his eyes filled with an innocent gleam that made Sunoo finally look away as a smile threatened to crawl onto his lips.

"Yes," he answers. 

"Have you ever been caught?" The younger asks with some sort of excited tone.

Sunoo scoffs, smirking smugly as he looks back at him. "Of course, I haven't. Those guys know that I get away with it, especially when it has something to do with what I want. They must've given up by now."

"And what is it that you want?" The blond asks after a few seconds of silence.

"A lot of things," he replies, his eyes staring deeply into Riki's making the younger remember the position resulting in him looking down at their chests which were touching. "And I can't have a lot of them." He pauses. "But the ones that I can have, I do my best to have them. Whether it be going to the studio, getting a new piece of clothing, or... some other things."

Riki could hear all his words but it was all as the background noise of how loud his heart was thumping at the moment. His stomach filled with butterflies, all roaming around mercilessly.

"We should get going," Sunoo says with a decisive voice, squeezing through and getting out, walking off nonchalantly. 

Riki sighs, his hands going to both of his cheeks which he was sure were red as a cherry. Then he moved them to his ears which were just as hot. Lastly, he moves one of them to his chest which was pounding hard. 

He shakes his head with hesitate-ness before walking off.

Now, that was something new.

A/N: Not so satisfied with this but I hope u enjoyed :(