Chapter 5: Graduation/Demon?

*A/N*

Alright, let's get a nice big chapter. First I'd like to say I'm so sorry for all the Women and people with Uteruses. This was a big step back for America; believe me, I am out there fighting the fight for your rights! 

***Previous Chapter***

I can't do that here. It also does not help my knowledge is very little. I've learned a lot these past years, but it is not enough. So, yeah, I don't know.

"I don't if I had to be honest... I guess pursue that Magic-knight deal I got going. I would like to use my skills to help people. You know?"

Roxy chuckled a little. "I guess you're strong enough to just do that, huh? Must be nice. That sounds like a really good start, Wilb. Remember, if you ever need help in the future. You can always call on me."

I smiled and nodded graciously from behind. "Thanks, Roxy. I appreciate it, and take that to heart."

Soon, the fields of wheat were completely gone, leaving us to travel through empty-grass land.

***Chapter Begin***

We continued our way across the plains, bound for the flat horizon.

I could see the mountains in the distance. I've seen nothing like this where I came from. The most green I saw was when I transferred to Japan, and that was even limited. I come from Southern California, nothing but dirt there.

Roxy brings the horse to a stop, next to a solitary tree. "Right here should do nicely!" She dismounted and tied the reins to the tree. 

She picked Rudy up and helped him down. I came up from behind a few seconds after, pretty much repeating the same action. I tied the horse's rein I rode, next to its buddy.

She looks at the both of us. "I'm going to cast the Water Saint-tier attack spell Cumulonimbus," she said. "It creates thunder, and causes torrential rain to come down in a large area."

Rudy and I nod at her.

"Please follow what I do and attempt to cast the spell your guys self."

We were going to be using Water Saint-tier magic. 

Goodness, this might be a bit exhausting for me. But should be easy enough.

We realized that Roxy was going to use the most powerful spell she had in her repertoire, and if we were going to be able to use it as well, that means she taught all she could to us.

"For demonstration purposes, I'm going to dismiss the spell after a minute. If you can keep the rain falling for... at least one hour, I'll consider that a pass."

We both nod our heads.

"I imagine we came out here because of the lack of people and crops?" I asked.

Roxy nodded her head. "Correct Wilb, this spell is strong enough to hurt people or cause damage to the crops. So, you understand how serious to take this."

Rudy looked at Roxy with wide eyes.

'This sounds incredible!' Rudy thought to himself.

"Now then." Roxy raised both her hands skyward. "Oh, spirits of the magnificent waters, I beseech the Prince of Thunder! Grant me my wish, bless me with thy savagery, and reveal to this insignificant servant a glimpse of thy power!  Let fear strike the heart of man as thy divine hammer strikes its anvil and covers the land with water! Come, oh rain, and wash everything away in thy flood of destruction - Cumulonimbus!"

She chanted steadily, slowly, and purposefully. It took her just over a minute to complete her incantation.

A moment later, our surroundings grew dark.  For several seconds, there was nothing - Then