(Re-Write Title change) Chapter 1: Guess we get another go at this.

A/N

For those of you curious and new, the old title was "Graphic Designer's Reincarnation".

Intro

Usually this story would start off with another dude about 34 years old, and he was a stay at home neet. Or whatever mean thing he said about himself. But this story is not going to start off like that, because it's going to be me.

Which my name is Wilb Watkins. I am a 28 year old college student, I was majoring in Studio Arts and minoring in Computer Science, my main focuses was Digital illustration and Game Design.

My life was not too extraordinary, at least not yet. I am only twenty-eight and barely scratching the surface of life. I had a wonderful girlfriend, great friends, and a loving family. Nothing here strikes off some sad life troupe.

I was a popular kid at school, well at least well known, and never had a problem with anyone.

The only unfortunate thing in my life would be through a financial situation. But that is not an issue now, it helped me grow into the person I am now. I don't regret the cards God gave me, I loved a good challenge in life.

So to say why I was chosen to have a chance at a second life was beyond me.

I thought my ass was going to heaven, but that did not seem to be the case. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

**

It was a casual Thursday afternoon, I was just getting out of class.

I just got transferred to Japan for school related business. I got lucky and got accepted into a program, but that's not important right now.

I let out a big stretch.

I walk outside and it was looking a bit gloomy. A light sprinkle of rain began trickling down, and hitting my face ever so gently.

"Damn, the one day I forget to wear a hoodie..." I said outloud.

I made my way to my car in a hurry. After getting inside I let out a sigh. My dreads dripping some water onto my shirt and lap. I put my keys into the ignition and start it up.

"Some food sounds nice right now." I said talking to myself once again.

I got a bad habit talking to myself. ADHD is fun.

I pulled out of the school parking lot and made my way to the nearest fast food restaurant, which happened to be, McDonald's...

**

After getting my meal, I walked outside and the rain was pouring a bit harder

After getting my meal, I walked outside and the rain was pouring a bit harder. I hear someone yelling off to the side of me.

And then, I noticed something: There was a truck speeding right towards a group of three students. The driver was slumped over, asleep at the wheel.

The kids hadn't noticed yet.