Welcome To Fleetwood Manor

An architect named Victor along with his wife Jessabelle and their three children, moved to Fleetwood, looking to start fresh in life. The couple bought the lot that the burned home lay on. They began construction in the spring, and finish it by the fall, using the original foundation and blueprints. Only they didn't know the secrets buried deep within the home's roots, oblivious to the fact that they weren't the only ones occupying the home.

It wasn't long after the family moved in and unpacked everything, that strange occurrences happened. Their children were the first to experience ghosts in their newly-built home. At first, it was small things, such as a misplaced item or random things falling. Those were done by the more pleasant ghosts of the house, to get their attention and warn them of what was to come if they didn't leave or break the curse that binds them to the house. When that didn't work, they let themselves be known.

Ambrose and Isabella plotted with some of the more kind ghosts of the house. After coming up with a plan of who would be the most suitable to approach the living, they asked Jane to talk to the oldest child, Adam. They hoped she could convince him to set them free. If that didn't work, they asked Zakkai and Darrel to befriend the youngest children.

They waited for the right time to start what they planned. While the children's parents were away on a business trip, they left Adam in charge of his two younger sisters, 16-year-old Allyson, and 10-year-old Ava. While they're absent, Adam and Allyson throw a party, inviting their newly made friends from Fleetwood Prep. The party was fun and lasted for a while until the police shut it down.

"Cops!" one of the underage party guests yelled.

Red and blue lights flashed through the white curtains their parents had hung up a week before the party. After the guests all fled the house, leaving Adam and Allyson to clean up the mess, the cops walked through the house checking for any stragglers.

"Where did you say your parents were?" Sheriff Bracken asked as he approached the two oldest sitting at the bottom of the stairs.

"A business trip, sir," Allyson answered.

"I'm sure they expected better when they trusted you to be home alone," Sheriff Bracken said as he shook his head. "You're lucky your father is an old friend of mine."

"You're letting us off with a warning?" Adam asked.

"I never said that," he replied. "I'm just saying that I'm not taking you into custody tonight. I'll wait for your parents to get home for the next course of action."

"What?" Allyson asked. "This is total bull."

"What she meant was, thank you, sir," Adam said as he cut her off.

"Oh, I'm sure," Sheriff Bracken replied. "I better not receive another call about this residence in the meantime. Did I make myself clear?"

"Crystal!" Allyson said before storming up the stairs.

After hearing her bedroom door slam behind her, Adam addressed the sheriff and apologized for her behavior.

"She didn't want to move away from her boyfriend and friends, but our parents made her," Adam said with a shrug. "Teenage girls, am I right?"

"Yeah, I hear you. Just keep your nose clean, kid," Sheriff Bracken said before heading to the door. "I'll be back when your parents return."

After he left, Adam closed the door behind him, before leaning against the door. Light footsteps could be heard in the hallway at the top of the stairs.

"Good, I hope you're ready to help me clean up this mess," Adam said as he walked towards the stairs.

Only it wasn't his sister standing at the top. Instead, it was Jane, who had a sad smile on her face. She appeared to him in physical form, now that the curse had been affected by the fire. Adam apologized to her as she walked down the stairs. He is captivated by her beauty.