Taliyahboo: if you was all mine, I'd be all in

Liked by 72828ppl

Kisha: 😍😍

Cocomelon: bodyyyyyyyyy

Vanie : HIT IT BESTIE

niameyperfect: that's my best friend y'all 😚😚😍

Vanie

Vanie: 😚😚😚😚

Vanie: 😚😚😚😚

Comments turned off

Niameyperfect

Niameyperfect: kiss my ass

Taliyahboo : come here 😚

Jojo: bent ova baby

"Lemme kiss that ass vanie " I yelled and she started running so I ran after her but tripped over a
A bottle.

"Ahh shit " everyone laughed and took pictures of me and I just flipped em off and got back up running to the water.

"Ooohhh this noiceeeeee" I dragged out laying on my back floating, "it don't smell like roaches or nothing" jay finished and I laughed as they joined us in the water.

"Ah hell nah " Jojo stepped his foot in it and immediately ran off "y'all know there could mf sharks and all type of animals in there " he smacked his lips and turned around going back.

"We not even deep in " I told him and he waved us off going away. "Oh y'all wanna play that white people game or wtv it's called " coco suggested and everyone was intrigued "it's that game were you put someone on ur shoulder and you fight with them and the first person that falls wins "

"Chicken? sure but Let's make it more interesting, whoever loses has to do wtv the winner wants, no limits " I shook my head as vanie added to the game.

"I am down " I said and shrugged my shoulders "yeah me too " everyone agreed and looked at Jojo who shook his head eating a popsicle "nah y'all mfs good "

"Alright so it's vanie against liyah" I got up on jay shoulder and wrapped my legs around his neck pretending to chock him "bitch " he slapped my thigh and I chuckled doing it again.

"Nigga you already heavy asf if you don't stop tryna kill me " I slapped his head rolling my eyes.

Vanie got on kishas shoulder and kisha held her feet so she didn't fall "alright now fight or however tf this game goes " Jojo yelled from where he was I closed my eyes because I didn't want water to get in my eyes.

"Omg" vanie groaned and we kept fighting and with one push she fell back in the water and kisha immediately helped her up because she doesn't know how to swim.

"Alright so since liyah won, you stay up there and iss my turn " kisha helped coco on her shoulder "y'all some heavy fuckers " coco smacked her lips smacking kisha making her chuckle.

"Aight now fight on whatever " I started throwing water in her face but she closed her eyes flapping her hands hitting me everywhere "uh uh I know you fucking lying cause liyah coco beating ur ass " jay walked forward and I pushed coco but kisha was holding on to her very tight.

"Aww man " I said getting up from under water "haha loserrr" I rolled my eyes and went to the side and this time it was vanie against coco.

The game went on for awhile and people taking turns but I just won  three rounds, I am like that man.

Now it's me against kisha "I'mma beat ur ass " I told her and she laughed thinking I was joking but I really wasn't, I was actually gonna beat her ass.

"And go "  I kept growing water at her and hitting her arm and flapped my hands making sure they hit and she did the same but she kept backing up because I threw water in her face and fell back.

"boom, liyah won 4 rounds " Jojo ran over to us "I just watched yall  and y'all weak asf I could've won the mf game " he scoffed.
"Okay well you didn't wanna participate, do you wanna play now " he shook his head and walked away.

"Pussy ass " kisha mumbled, I walked to the sand and got my towel drying myself off as she walked next to me "so you won, what do you want " she questioned and I chuckled looking away.

"I'll tell you when I know what that is but don't forget this, I'mma use it next time " I winked at her and laid on my towel putting my sunglasses on and closing my eyes.

____________ 💍🌹🌹💍_____________

"Omg coco I love you " Vanie groaned as we got back home 'if u all wanna bump a little coochie just say that " coco replied making me laugh.

We had just gotten home and it was already 11:36 pm and I should be sleeping by now and I wasn't gon lie I was tired asf.

"Aight y'all imma take a shower and go to sleep" I told them grabbing my bag and walking to my room.

I sighed and stripped going in the shower, it was really cold in here so I decided towards a hot shower.

I also need to take this wig off because I got it wet and wet wigs be smelling so fucking bad.

I got out of the shower and put on some boxers and a white oversized shirt.

I put my hair in a bonnet and grab the toothbrush brushing my teeth then rubbing cetaphile moisturizing lotion on my face.

I put some Vaseline and slid my fluffy sandals on going back to the living room cause my throat was very dry.

"Aye, u mind if I take a shower in ur bathroom all the other ones are  occupied " kisha asked, I nodded and she thanked me before going to my room.

I grabbed the bottled water and went back to my room laying on my bed. Soon kisha cane out and was about to leave and I decided to let her sleep with me.my bed was more comfortable anyways.

"Thank you " she smiled and turned the blue led light on making smile back and close my eyes.

Part of me felt like I wasn't over her because of how we ended but then the other part of me feels like I should move on.

If I was really over her would I be doubting it???

Nah I am over her right.

I felt her hand on my waist and she pulled me closer putting her face in my neck while I rubbed her ear softly.

Fuck, I am not.

A/n: could've told ur ass that a long time ago lol.

We all could tell, slow ass 😭😭😭

Sorry took me a while to update 🌚writers block 😭😭