* 19 *

—•—

——

I laid on Finnick's chest I listened to the beat of his heart.

I felt peaceful. But remembering we are hiding from the Capitol was still in the back of my mind.

"We should go back where everyone is, don't want them to be suspicious." A small laugh erupted from him. "You're probably right. Roland would have my head."

We got up and I handed him his gear as I fixed my shirt.

"Well we clean up nice." Finnick laughed. I rolled my eyes at him. "Everyone in the Capitol thinks we are dead but only if they knew." "Eww Finn, gross!"

As I fixed my hair back into a ponytail Finnick's hands rested on my hips, he kissed up and down my neck. I hummed in enjoyment and rested the back of my head on his shoulder.

"Another round?" I smiled wishing I could say yes but I know we shouldn't. "Finnick." He smiled at looked at me.

"I know Angel. Just we haven't done that in a long time." "Hey!" I scolded him. "We said we wouldn't speak of that!" He moved and fixed his shoes.

"Whoops." He said innocently. I shook my head. "At least you remember that." "I wish I didn't." "But it was our first time." "It was pity sex." I laughed.

"So? Pity sex is still real sex." I rolled my eyes thinking about it.

It was back when Atom became a regular client for me. I would come back to my apartment and Finnick would always be there. And I asked if he ever wished he knew was real sex was. And one thing led to another. You can picture the rest.

We walked out of the room, hopefully nonchalantly. No one looked up they just kept eating. I sat near Peeta but Finnick sat between us.

"Hey Cypress." Roland whispered on the other side of Peeta. "Can you grab me my water from my bag. I nodded and unzipped his bag. My eyes fell on a familiar notebook.

"Roland?" I was going to ask about it but I shook my head. He has to have good reason to have my notebook. "Here." I handed him the water. "Thanks."

While he wasn't looking I grabbed it out and quickly flicked through it.

The capital

My breath was caught in my throat. He probably read about it. I flipped to the next page which was empty.

I didn't put to much he won't know about Blossom and how I lied to him.