35.

IN CAR.......

so all set with him? He asked with a smile. What? She asked perplexed. In the morning you were fighting with your boyfriend and now you are so happy. He explained.

See Raval I don't know if that accident has caused any serious injuries to your brain or what but let me clear one thing he is not my boyfriend and I seriously have no idea why are you only talking about my boyfriend only. she rolled her eyes.

But he's handsome. He whispers. Dude, he's already taken so no chance. She replied. Mean you like him! He asked further.

No, not at all. Even I am fucking not interested in mere babu ne khana khaya wala stuff. She rolled her eyes. Means you don't have a boyfriend? He asked further.

Teri gaddi meri boyfriend pe hi kyu ruk rahi hai baar baar. She asked annoyingly. Batana? He said. I have or had I don't know what to call it. I mean we were in a relationship for the last 2 years but right now things are not working well. She replied casually.

And how casually you are saying. He laughed. So shall I become a drunkard like you messing with my life just of a guy who even don't care how I am or what I am doing? She replied back making him shut.

And what about you and Inaya? She mocked him back. Shall we not talk about it? he said seriously. Why.... she is your girlfriend right and my to-be bhabhi. She continues teasing. he didn't say anything and continued driving.

Give me her number and I will talk to my bhabhi. She said and he stops the car with a halt. You know what I just fucking don't care about that bitch and about getting married to her so I would rather die than marring her. He said and sighed getting out of the car.

She suppress her laughter seeing him irritated. After 5 he came back and hand her an ice cream. Not for teasing me but for what I did years ago. He settled down.

I didn't mind that but still thank you. She replied. Madam, you have to share. He said taking the ice cream from her. No, please! She cried like a child.

Yes, you are going to share. He took one bite from the ice cream and started the car.

*****