31.

Raval, please get up! Aarian screamed begging him to wake up. Please Ak let me sleep it's just 7 a.m. He closes his ears with a pillow. Exactly it's 7, please! She make a puppy face that was hard to deny for Mr. Raval. He finally wakes up.

Kya kam hai bolo? He asked rubbing his eyes. Get ready we are going to the gym. She chirped happily.  Seriously! He yelled. Please please, please! She begged again without waiting for an answer she pushed him out of the bed.

What the hell yaar! He replied before stepping into the washroom. Please fast! Aarina yelled exiting the room. After 20 minutes he came. Hume laga tu so gaya andar phir se. Siddharth commented grabbing his car keys.

What are you guys up to.....GYM seriously dude! Darshan rolled his eyes. No one was interested in his excuse they drag him out with them. On way, they were joined by Diksha.

You guys actually planned for all this and no one borther to tell me this! Darshan yelled again. Hosh mein rahoge tab na. Aarina murmured texting someone that was audible to everyone inside the car. What you mean? He asked back.

I mean you were drunk yesterday night so no one bother to tell you. She spat back. How do you know? He questioned looking at Siddharth. Siddharth stared at the road and Aarina was busy texting. Getting annoyed with her texting stuff he snatches her phone.

To whom you are talking so much? He asked reading the text. Who's Rohit? He questioned again. Don't you have some manners? Siddharth snatched the phone from him.

Tujhe kya ho raha hai. Darshan tried to snatch her phone back, and no one was willing to give up and the fight begins.

Guys please we want to reach the gym safely. Diksha said stopping the fight. Finally, Siddharth gave up and focused back on driving and Darsham starts reading the text again aloud.

Good night, sweet dreams
Good morning.....
Take care
See you soon...

He was reading it loud. Who's he? He asked returning the phone back to her after reading the whole message. Colleague! She replied texting again.

Ha ha sab dikh raha hai. He rolled his eyes. Tujhe kya ho raha hai uska colleague hai yah boyfriend. Diksha smacks his head. And the rest of the ride was silent.

.....