1.

In peaceful weather where lots of birds were continuously tuning up, Aarinas was quietly reading a book in the library PEACEFULLY. But you know peace and she are distance apart.

Diksha came running and drag her somewhere that god only knows. Aarina tries to stop her but that's impossible.

Finally, Diksha stops in front of a huge crowd. Aarina look at her with raised brows asking what happened but before Diksha could reply Aarina understood what was happening.

She walk past the crowd making a way for her and as she expected there was his best friend fighting with god knows who! there were their friends who were trying hard to stop him but that was impossible.

RAVAL! Finally, Aarina shouted, first he ignore her voice but as soon as the realization hits him he stops and turn back to look at her. She was badly fuming in anger and he knows very well he is no more now.

Umm....wo yeh......wo.....Words seem to be stuck in his throught. She gave him a death glare and he didn't dare to say anything further.

Their friends were there standing controlling hard not to laugh at his situation. He glares at them. Ciruis chal raha hai nikalo yaha se. He turned around and ordered the crowd, within a second everyone was back to their work.

After gathering some courage he turns back to look at her. Would you like to explain all this Raval! Aarina raised her brows. At first, he tries to say something but knowing her mood right now he nods in no.

You know what Raval tumhe samjhana is like diwar pe saar phodna! kyu ki tumhe toh koi baat samjh hi nahi aati hai na. Hazar baar bola hai par nahi apko toh sirif apni maan ka karna hai. She asserted and left from there.

He pulls his hair in frustration. Abyee yaar isko bulaya kisne? He asked looking at his friends. They all turn there head towards Diksha.

Tujhe mujhse problem kya hai Diksha yaar! Kon se janam ka badla niklti hai? He asked innocently. Don't be so dramatic. Diksha replied. He rolled his eyes.

*****