33.

After entering the hospital Aarina marched towards Rohit's cabin and without even knocking she barked inside. What the hell do you want me to do? Shall I die then you'll be happy? I ask for just one day leave and you can't arrange that.....I know treating people is our duty but that doesn't mean we can't even have a day off man! Even after telling you everything you can't understand my problem! She was literally shouting at the top of her voice and he was quietly listing to her.

Done!.....Sit and have this. He offers a glass of water. She drank in a go. Now listen I know everything and I understand everything too but not my dad. You know him and his rule books. I can't do anything dude. He explained more like pleading.

Fuck off to your dad's rule book! She yelled and left from there.

Darshan's side:-

How did she know about yesterday? Darshan asked scrolling his phone while Siddharth was watching the t.v. 

I took her there. He shrugged. Have you lost it.....you took her there you have any idea how unsafe that place is what if something happens to her? Darshan shouted at him.

You were also one of them what if her so-caring best friend did something? Siddharth questioned looking at him. Are you mad? Darshan yelled

I don't know anything but again if you are going there I'll tell her and Nd trust me this time I won't there with her. And if....if something happens you will be the one to be blamed. Siddharth shouted. Before darshan could say anything Siddharth's phone buzzed.

Hi Aarina.

Hey, sid listen I'll come around 5 ok?

Ok....but what if he.....

I'll handle that....is he there?

hmm

give him the phone

Siddharth hands the phone to Darshan.

Haa bol.

Are you free this evening? 

nahi

good pick me up around 4:30 byee....

And she cut the call.  What the hell was that? Darshan asked looking at him in disbelief.

We are planning for a hangout so don't go anywhere today. Siddharth ordered. And why do you guys think I'll listen to you guys? Darshan raised his eyebrows.

*****