26.

What happened Darshan? Siddharth asked. I.....(Cough).....I don't know! I am..(cough)not.....not feeling well. He couldn't speak as he caught difficulty breathing.

He was barely able to speak anything because of the uneasiness. His face has already turned red and no one knows what was happening. Aarina noticed the redness that was all over his face and was now to be seen on his hand too.

Have you eaten anything wrong? She asked. NO...I just had.......coffee for breakfast...(cough) and rest..... what you bring. He was still gasping for air.

What I bring.....Shit, do you have those Peanut cakes? Aarina looked worried at him. I don't know. He replied resting his head on his back on the bed. What the hell you have mixed with that food.....Are you planning to kill us? Priya shouted.

No, I hadn't mixed anything....why would I? Aarina was all in tears. Then what has happened to him...I am 100% sure you have done something wrong with that food. I swear if something happens to me you will be in trouble! Priya threatens.

Are you out of your mind? Siddharth yelled. Guys stop fighting and think about what we have to do now. Said Diksha. He is allergic to peanuts and I know that that's why I make a chocolate cake for him then why all this... She again broke into tears.

Wait there's a cake in the fridge means he had eaten the peanuts cake only. Diksha said looking at Darshan who was now completely unaware of everything going near him due to the pain. Aarina went into the hall and grabs the first aid box finding the right medicines.

And luckily it was there. She hands it to Darshan with a glass of water and he gulps it. He lay on the bed and Aarina keep on rubbing his hand to soothe him down. Soon after he falls asleep because of his medicines.

What happened to him....what were that medicines for? See I told you she's up to something! Priya blurred again. Siddharth grand Priya's hand and take her out of the room. I am sorry.....Aarina cried over her hands.

It's not your fault. Diksha said softly calming her. I should have been more careful...I went outside to bring my phone and all this happened. I shouldn't have gone out. She cried again.

It's ok ab jo hona tha wo toh ho gaya roke kya hoga. Shant ho ja. Diksha calms her. Mai Sid ko dekh k ati hoon. Diksha went outside.

*****