9.

She found him staring at an album in his hand.

Miss kar rahe the mujhe? She asked looking at the album in his hand which has their picture. He jerked his head towards her.

What are you doing here? He asked quickly closing the album. Hii hello kuch nahi! She raised her eyebrows.

He didn't reply and went to cupboard to keep the album back. koi kam tha? He asked closing the cupboard.

kam toh tha....... mera jo best-friend hai na, jo don banta firta hai wo aj gayab hai or ek ajeeb sa Devdas hai mere same jo usi k tarah dikhta hai......Toh Devdas ji kya apko pata hai ki mera don kaha hai? she asked folding her hand over her chest.

Not in the mood AK. He said sitting on the bed. Kyu Devdas ji? She asked. Don't call me Devdas! He said irritatingly.

Until you are not going to tell me kya hua I am going to call you DEVDASS! she said and sat across him. They both fell into complete silence,

Aarina was waiting for him to say something whereas Darshan was finding words to tell her.

He was still in the fight between heart and brain, his heart was saying to tell her everything but his mind was stopping him.

At last, he chose his mind and decided not to tell her anything. Aarina snap her fingers in front of his eyes which broke the chain of thought.

She raised her eyebrows asking for a reply but he nod in no. College nahi jana? she asked changing the topic as she decided to give him some time.

She knows he'll come and told her everything very soon. But she was unaware that this soon was Darshan Raval wala soon.

Ruk mai ata hoon 2 min mai. Darshan said and went to change at first he decide not to go but he know if won't go everyone will start questioning him again and he'll not have a single answer, so he has to behave normally. AND THE DAY WENT ON.

*****