16.

Sometime! Siddharth enters the room. Aarina looked at Darshan and then at Siddharth confused, while Darshan was glaring at Siddharth asking him to be quiet but now it was the revenge time.

Siddharth simply shrugged his glares and look at Aarina. Yeh, he is right he just drinks sometimes.......every morning and night only.......Am I right Darshan? Siddharth said with a smirk.

Darshan faced palmed himself while Aarina looks at him in disbelief. Siddharth was trying hard to control his laughter seeing Darshan who is not scared of anyone is now on completely at mercy of Aarina.

After gathering some courage Darshan looks at Aarina to meet with her graze but found her looking straight at Siddharth.

I want to tell you about his medicines and all please come with me. She said coldly to Siddharth.

Both of them were taken aback by her cold behaviour because both of them were expecting a good scold from Aarina. Siddharth and Darshan both were looking at each other with a What-happened-right-now look.

A loud thud broke their eyes to eye contact. Tu mil mujhe bhar. Darshan threatens Siddharth. Siddharth went out following Aarina like an obedient kid. Soon they were in her cabin.

These are the medicines he needs to take on time regularly and he will be discharged by tomorrow. She said. Aren't you going to scold him for drinking? Siddharth asked.

As if he'll listen. She replied coldly. You know this very well that he can never say no to you.......he'll listen. Siddharth convinced her.

Ok then tell him not to drink. She said grabbing her purse. NO yaar not like this you go and tell him. He stopped her.

See Sid I am very tired.....so, please. She requested. ok but you have to tell him tomorrow before he'll be discharged. He asked.

Hmm. She left. Siddharth went back to Darshan he was resting his head back when Siddharth enters. Darshan looked at him with a what-happened look.

Nothing much.....she said you to take your medicines on time and not to drink. Siddharth said. She can say this here also what was the need of calling you out. Darshan asked. Siddharth didn't answer his question.

Do you have her number? Darshan asked out of the blue. Noooo! Siddharth replied confused. Hospital staff might have. Darshan murmured to himself.

why do you want her number right now? Siddharth asked looking at the devilish smile on his face. Wait and watch. Darshan replied looking at the door.

*****