Chapter 5 - *gasp*

Heart Attack Chapter 5

ELISE'S POV

"Could you bring me some chocolate from the stooooooore?" I yelled after Demi as she was about to go out to do some shopping.

"Why don't you just come with me?" She flipped (yes, she flipped) her hair over her shoulder and popped her hip to the side.

"But my stomach huuuuuurts!" I whined from the couch.

Oh yes, I was on my... PERIOD. The most dreading time of the month. The horror of the cramps. Everything is just so- ugh. I don't even want to do anything.

"Why did you come here then?" Demi asked me.

"Because I don't want to be miserable alone." Duuuuuh.

"I most definitely won't buy you chocolate now." She rolled her eyes at me and turned to leave.

"NOOOO DEMI!" I screamed and reached out for her. "DON'T LEAVE ME! WHAT ABOUT MY STOMACH?!" I accidently reached out too long and I rolled off of the couch and landed on my face on the floor. "Ow, that was painful..." I muttered.

My head snapped up when I heard the front door close. "Oh God... She left me." I sobbed. "WHYYYYYYY-?!" My scream of terror was interrupted when my phone buzzed from my back pocket. Still lying on my stomach, I reached for it and pulled it up to my face.

From: Demi

You could always call Harry and ask for him to get you chocolate. xx

I started laughing. Why, you ask? I have no freaking idea. It just happened. And before I knew it, I had already found the number on my phone and pressed the green call button, still in my crazy state of mind.

"Hello?"

"Ha-Haahaha-Harry?" I laughed into the phone.

"Uhm, excuse me... Who is this?"

"Can you get me chocolate?" My laughing turned into pouting as the thought of not getting my chocolate passed my mind.

"Elise?"

"Chocolate?"

"What?"

"Can you get me chocolate?" I asked again.

"Uhm... Sure? Where are you?"

"YESSSSSSS!" I fist bumped the air... or the floor. "Ouch."

"Are you like... okay?" Harry hesitated from the other side of the line.

"Yeah, superb." I smiled, even though he couldn't see me. "Now, buy me chocolate please?" I pleaded.

"I will. Where are you?" He asked... again.

"AT DEMI'S PLACE! COME QUICK! AND BRING ME CHOCOLATE! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!" I yelled. I somehow managed to climb back up to my feet and steadied myself.

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Hurry! BYE!"

"B-" And then I hung up. Oops, sorry Harry. Mehmehmeh!

All I need now is some Aspirin. OH NO! I FORGOT TO ASK HARRY ABOUT ASPIRIN!

I quickly found his number again and called him yet another time.

"Wha-"

"Can you get me Aspirin too?!" I cut him off.

"What? Are you okay? What's happening over there?" He asked in a hurry.