EP 60 - Whose Married?

Start from the beginning

Soram : Listen here, mute. We hear that you are the top student here.

Eunbi : You will let us copy your answer during the exam. Is that clear?

You shake your head.

Nina : So you don't want to let us copy your answer? Do you ever know who are we?

You shake your head again. Soram slap you hardly. The other students feel scared because they know what BTS can do toward them.

?? : Stop disturbing her, can you? You don't know what BTS ca....

Eunbi : Who is this fucking BTS person? What they can do? They can't touch us. We are the richest daughter in this school.

She said but did they know the real facts.

?? : BTS is her brother.

Soram : Fuck off with her brother ! Now we are the one that have the power on this school.

You walk to the bathroom during lunch hour to clean your hair. You step out from the bathroom and are surprised when you saw your brother standing there with cold face.

Jin : Where have you been? Lunch almost over.

You just smile and hug him. Jimin turn you around and look at you.

Jimin : Who did this? Who dare to lay hand on you!

You quickly typing something.

Y/N : I... I forget to do my homework so the teacher...

Taehyung : Which teacher ? I will make sure that teacher will get fired immediately.

You shake your head.

Namjoon : Baby, tell us the truth.

Y/N : But promise me first that you won't be mad.

Suga : We can't promise you that. Hurry up ! Tell us.

You look at Jin with puppy eyes.

Jun : Princess, don't do that eyes. Tell us. They won't mad at you.

You typing on your phone to tell them. Jungkook pull your hand and drag you to the cafeteria. All of you get inside the cafeteria.

Jungkook : Yahhh !

He shout loudly and gain everyone attention. You pull his hand to stop him.

Jungkook : Which one from you that fucking dare to lay their hands on my baby sister !

Soram : Looks like that mute can only talk with her brother.

She said loudly and make her friends laugh.

Soram : What did you say?

Nina : You guys were handsome but pity....you guys have a mute sister. It must be hard to talk with her, right?

Jungkook : Did you guys the one that touch my sister?

You pull Jungkook hand and shake your head.

Soram : We did. Why? What are you guys can do toward us?

Eunbi : We're the one that have the power on this school. We're soon going to be the wife for this school owner sons. Understood!

Nina : If you guys don't have anything to say, then get lost.

The maknae smirk.

Namjoon : So they are you guys future wife? Interesting.

He said slowly that only you guys can hear.

Taehyung : We'll see if you can be the queen in this school or not.

Jin : Let's go, baby.

He said and he take you from there. You was thinking about something. Wife ? The queen in this school ?

Namjoon : What are you thinking about, baby?

Y/N : What are they talking about? Whose wife?

You type on your phone.

Namjoon : The maknae.

Y/N : The maknae? You mean Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook oppa getting married?

Namjoon : Yes, baby.

Y/N : Why? I mean they are still young.

He let out a dry chuckled.

Namjoon : Because they have to.

Y/N : I don't understand.

You type on your phone. He stop walking same like you. The others already walk away without realise that both of you stop walking.

Namjoon : It's to expand our business to the biggest one.

Y/N : But why with married?

Namjoon : There are 4 company including ours. 3 of them is dad best friends and each of them have a daughter. They want to co-join with our company but in married too. It's too support our business in case we got in trouble in the future.

Y/N : Did they want to marry them?

Namjoon : As you can see. You know that they won't let any harm to you but no one can go against dad will. Understood, sweetheart?

You nod even though it's hard for you to digest all these thing. He ruffle your hair.

Taehyung : What did you guys talking about, huh?

Namjoon : Nothing.

Jungkook : Baby, are you okay?

You look at him and nod. You follow them from behind to their private place. Jimin let you wear his oversized shirt. He told you to rest at that room. Suga accompany you there.