𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

Comenzar desde el principio

I looked him in the eyes and answered, "I'm not tired."

Despite the clenching of his jaw, he nodded slowly. He swiftly lifted Cheri up and carried her bridal style. Alonso made his way to the door before entirely turning around.

"Thank you," he said, while giving me a smile.

I reciprocated the smile and nodded my head. "Have a great night, sir."

With that last sentence, he walked out of my room, closing the door. I breathed out a sigh of relief. He had finally left my room, and I felt like I could breathe more easily now.

But the only thing I could smell was the strong but not overpowering cologne he was wearing. It smelled amazing, and just the smell made me squeeze my thighs together.

Fuck.

I shouldn't feel this way, but I did. I barely met the man, and I was already feeling tingles all over my body. It didn't help matters: I was attracted to him, attracted to someone perilously forbidden.

I wanted Alonso Hendrix terribly, even though I couldn't have him. I wanted a taste, anything and everything he had to offer.

Just one taste. One fucking taste.

This thought alone has me pressing both of my thighs together. The heartbeat I felt down there grew more vibrant and demanded attention. It was wrong to get wet off the thought of fucking Alonso.

Yet, I couldn't imagine what he'd be like.

Would he be as rough as his personality—dominating me, making me take everything he's giving me? Make me cum even though my body is tired and sore, but he's hungry for more? Would he ignore my pleas as I begged him to stop, even though I only wanted him to go harder?

Hell.

Or would he be gentle, softer than what he shows on the outside? Would he fuck me so deeply and intensely that I would press against his lower stomach? Would he ignore my cries and he caress my face, whispering sweet things into my ear?

Or would he do both? Would he fuck me so hard that my mind goes blank, leaving him to piece me back together?

I shouldn't be thinking about this, but I am. The heartbeat I felt on my clit only gotten stronger, telling me I would love anything he would do to me.

My underwear was damp, and rubbing my thighs together no longer appeared to be helpful. My body yearned for relief and pleasure.

Who was I to disregard it and my needs?

I stripped naked, climbed back into my bed, and threw all the blankets on the floor. I spread apart my legs and let the cool air to hit both my breasts and my clit.

A sigh escaped my lips as I felt myself shudder.

I let my hands roam all over my body, purposefully ignoring where I was aching: my breasts and cunt. I smiled at my gentle teasing. I loved teasing until I couldn't take it anymore.

I continued teasing myself just to see how far I could go before I got needy. As I ran my hands down my body, I felt goosebumps form. I smiled softly.

As my cunt got wet, dripping wet, I stopped teasing myself. I put my index and thumb fingers into my mouth and coated them in my saliva.

While I withdrew my fingers, I noticed that my saliva was dripping onto my chest. I then used my wet fingers to rub one of my erect nipples. I would pinch, tug, and twist the buds while whimpering continuously.

I didn't want my parents or, better yet, anyone to hear me, even though my room was the furthest from the rest of the house.

I used this method on both of my nipples and it had my core aching for more. I simply couldn't ignore my throbbing pussy, so I put it out of its misery.