Chapter 24

Talulah: *sigh* I apologize due to my action of what I just did, but you all have to understand, this person...cured me from my Oripathy Infection...

Talulah said as rolled up her left arm sleeve showing the Reunion Group that the Black Crystallized Rock that was on her arm was now gone, the Reunion Group saw this as they were in surprised by this.

Reunion Member1: No way...her Infection is gone?

Reunion Member2: She no longer has Oripathy Infection anymore...

W: He...cured you?

W asked as she along with Patriot and Frostnova approached you and Talulah, Talulah nodded in response as everyone around you were now turning there attention towards you, you had an uncomfortable feeling now everyone's attention were now focused on you.

Y/N: Can...can you guys stop staring at me? It makes me really uncomfortable...

Patriot: Young one, how are you able to cure our Leader from her Oripathy?

Y/N: I don't know okay? It's complicated, I've cured a lot of people from there Oripathy and they asked me the same thing....

Frostnova: So you like to keep it a secret then?

Y/N: No...it's just hard to explain!

Y/N thoughts: I mean seriously, how the hell am I suppose to tell them? Just simply say I have a OP System that allows me to Cure people from there Oripathy? They'll think I'm crazy if I tell them that...

W: Basically, you don't want to tell us how you cured our Leader here huh?

W said as she put both hands on her hips while giving you a "simple" smile, you saw this and knowing that she's going to do something that will make you talk.

Y/N: Look, I would tell you but I just don't know how, its really hard to explain it...

W: Mmm...

Talulah: W, do NOT dare touch him, if you do...

W: Oh relax, I'm not going to do anything.....not yet at least heh~

W said as she gave you a devilish smile which caused you sweat drop, you took a steps back a bit to get some distance between you and her, the way she looks at you with the expression she's making, it made you really uncomfortable.

Y/N: I don't like how this girl is looking me like that, its creeping me out...

Talulah: Sorry about her, she's a...complicated person to deal with...

Y/N: Yea I can...I can see that...

Talulah: Um, allow me to apologize for everyone that caused you trouble here...

Y/N: No it's fine, really I'm used to it by now...anyway umm...

You then walked up a bit as examine everyone in front of you, you looked closely at the Reunion Group as they were all wearing clothing that covered every inch of there bodies, probably to hide there Oripathy Infection, you then turn towards the ruined down city of Chernobog, you saw multiple buildings in ruins, the streets having a lot of wreaked vehicles and a lot of Crystallized Originium that was spread throughout the city.

Y/N: Jesus Christ, you guys sure made of mess of this city...

Talulah: It was...not my intention to do something like this...it was-

Y/N: The creepy guy that controlled your body, I know...I just need to need to know who the am I going to fix this mess?

Frostnova: It'll take years to undo all the damage to the city, not to mention transfer all the active Originium that's all over the place...

Y/N: Yea that's true...unless...

You then start to walk up through the city streets a bit as you stop and stood there, you then sigh as you close your eyes as you concentrate.

Talulah: What is he doing?

W: Your guess is good as mine...

You then stretch both your arms out with your hands open up front, then a black diamond shape appeared on both your hands as massive amounts of dust particles started to spread out all over the city.

Reunion Member1: What the hell...?

Reunion Member2: What in the world is he doing?

Patriot: Unbelievable...

Frostnova: You know what his doing Patriot?

Patriot: The young boy is repairing the city and and absorbing the Active Originium...

Talulah: What? He can do that?

Talulah questioned and Patriot was right, right know your using a new Skill that you so kindly asked the OP System to have a Skill that can repair damage infrastructure.

New Skill Earned

Repair Man
Reconstruct any damage infrastructure to there original state, this has a wide spread radius and can be expanded.

Y/N thoughts: Having and OP System can be handy sometimes...heh get it? Handy? Because....nevermind...

Talulah, W, Patriot, Frostnova and the rest of the Reunion Movement watched in awe as the damaged buildings where being reconstructed to there original state, the streets were being stored back along with the broken and damaged vehicles, not to mention all of the Originium that was spread out through the entire city were being broken down into small particles of black dust as you absorb them into you.

Talulah: I've never seen anything like this before...

Patriot: Neither have I, I've walked on this world for so long, yet this is the first have I seen something like this...

W: Just who...or what is he...

Frostnova: It's like his....a God...

Then a few moments later, the massive particles of black dust returned towards you as you absorb every bit of it into you and once you did your Status showed a Notification of them increasing.

Originium Absorb, all Status have been increased to 999% more.

Y/N thoughts: Jesus Christ this is not gonna stop anytime soon...

Talulah and the others walked up to you as they all had an awe and surprised expression on there faces, you turn to them as you get ready to answer there "How did you do that?" question.

Talulah: That was...how did you...

Y/N: Like I said...its complicated...so..

You then turn your attention towards the Reunion Group that was behind Talulah and the others, you then cross your arms as you asked them a question of your own.

Y/N: Who wants to be cured?

-

To be continued...