Chapter 23

Talulahs POV

"It was quiet, silent...dark, I feel like I've been asleep for so long, like someone or something was controlling me, Kashchey...I didn't know he had the ability to force his concussions into mine...controlling me, manipulated me...after I killed him I thought I was free...but his Arts....I didn't know he was capable of doing such a thing....but know, I feel like...myself again, I don't hear his haunting voice anymore, I feel like I can move freely now...."

Talulah then tried to open her eyes, once she slowly did she turn around and check her surroundings, she was still in the Chernobog Control Tower, laying on floor, but what caught her attention was a male individual sitting beside her, unknown to him that she has woken up, once to Talulah started to sit up slowly, the Male Individual noticed her awake.

Y/N: Oh hey! You finally awake! Morning sleeping beauty, will actually it's the afternoon so...

You said to her, Talulah then sat straight up as she then rub her head as she was having a bad headache, she then grunt in a pain a bit as she turn her attention towards you.

Talulah: Who...who are you?

Y/N: I'm Y/N, and you must be the big bad leader of Reunion right?

Talulah: No I...I never meant any of this to happen I-

Y/N: You where manipulated and controlled someone that all you did was not your intention right?

Talulah: ....

Y/N: Listen I may not know the full story of what happened to you and how a creep was controlling your body but, don't worry about, I dealt with it also I cured you from Oripathy Infection as well

Talulah: Wait what? My Oripathy?

Talulah questioned, she then her side waist and her upper left shoulder, the black crystallized spots that was on her was no longer there, also she didn't feel like her organs was getting infected as well, she was cured from her Oripathy, this caused her to be surprised and shocked that she couldn't believe her Oripathy is gone.

Y/N: Shocking right?

Talulah: How did you...

Y/N: It's...complicated to explain, listen your not the only person I cured, I cured a lot of people before I got here and they all had the same reaction you do..

Talulah: I...I don't know what to say...thank you....

Talulah said, she then look up towards you as she gave you a soft harm smile, you smile back at her as you reach your hand out to her and help her stand up.

Y/N: Heh, don't mention it, by the way, umm...

Talulah: What is it?

Y/N: Can you deal with your Reunion group? They've been demanding me to give you to them and if I don't they'll blow the building up, I tried to talking to them that I wanted to Cure them from there Oripathy but they just wouldn't listen, maybe you can do something about them?

Talulah: I see...I'll try reasoning with them, I just hope they'll understand...

-

Timeskip as the Group of Reunion Troops was waiting outside the Chernobog Control Tower where you and Talulah were in, they surrounded the building to make sure you don't escape, I mean you can easily escape you just...want to help these people out and cure them from there Oripathy Infection.

Reunion Member1: Goddammit! It's been 2 hours already! Let's just go in there and get Talulah!

Reunion Member2: We can't, we don't know what we're dealing with, we can't just rush in there without some plan.

Patriot: Patients, the boy said he will bring Talulah to us once she has awaken, we just need to wait.

Frostnova: How can you be sure that his not lying?

Patriot: I know when I see a lie, that boy had truth in his words, also...

Patriot cut of his sentence as he didn't finish, this causes Frostnova to be confused for a bit, but she shrugged it off thinking it was nothing important.

Patriot thoughts: That boy, I sense something...Godly within him...it made me tremble...

-

Sarkaz Merc1: W, are you sure to just wait out here?

W: We can't do anything right now, we just have to wait for Talulah herself to walk out, that guy said he'll bring Talulah out once she's woken up, which got me thinking...

Sarkaz Merc2: Thinking about what boss?

W: Thinking about how an Average looking guy like him was capable of dealing with someone like Talulah...

Sarkaz Merc1: You do have a point, I've seen what that Draco Woman can do, it's hard to believe a simple looking guy is capable of easily dealing with someone like the "Deathless Black Snake"

Reunion Member1: It's Talulah!

W: !

A commotion was heard at the entrance of the Chernobog Control Tower, every Reunion Member rushed up to see there Leader alright and well.

Reunion Member1: Leader! Are you alright? That asshole didn't hurt you did he?

Reunion Member2: You punk! We'll kill you if you touched her!

Y/N: Jeez, it's like you guys think I did something bad while you guys caused chaos in this city...

Reunion Member3: You little shit! Your dead!

Y/N: 7_7

Then without a second thought, a few Reunion Members started to rush up towards you with there machetes and metal pipes ready, but before they could get any closer to you, Talulah used her Arts to summon a Wall of Flame between you and the Reunion Members, causing them to stop.

Reunion Member1: Gah!

Reunion Member2: Shit! Thats hot!

Talulah then made the Wall of Flames dissappear as she had a pissed off expression while turning her attention towards her Reunion Group.

Talulah: THATS ENOUGH!!!

Patriot: ....

Frostnova: ....

W: ....

Y/N: 0_0

Talulah: If any of you even dare hurt him, I will not hesitate to kill you...

Talulah said with a furious expression on her face, everyone in the Reunion Group was shock as to what had happened, they couldn't believe that there Leader was threatening them with such a terrifying expression on her.

Y/N: Will shit, that just happened...

-

To be continued...