Chapter 21

Talulah: ......

Y/N: ......

Talulah: .......

Y/N: Umm...sup?

Talulah: >:(

Y/N: ...shit ._.

-

FLASHBACK

You slowly wake up after the sudden long ass fall that you were taking, descending downwards into the World of Terra, you slowly got onto your knees while trying to get your vision straightened out, you then started to examine your surroundings, you were surrounded by walls of caverns all around, water dripping everywhere, you look up to from where you've fallen. It was a long fall you took.

Y/N: Ah jeez, welcome to the center of the Earth...

You said to yourself, you slowly got up on your feet, dusted yourself off, you then look around your surroundings to find a way out, but sadly there wasn't any, the only way out was the way you got here.

Y/N: Well, a leap of faith it is then...

You said as got ready to jump out of this sink hole, but before you could, you heard a roar through out the distance in the caverns, then the ground started to shake, rocks and small debris started to shake violently as the roaring and shaking got closer.

Y/N: Uhh, did I just trigger a secret boss area?

Five Headed Dragon: Who dares disturb our slumber?

Y/N: Uhhh...hi?

Five Headed Dragon: .....

Y/N: :/

Five Headed Dragon: *ROAR*

The Five Headed Dragon roared at you, its multiple breaths breezed through your face, causing you to stand there, closing your eyes as smell its breaths. Then the Five Headed Dragon stopped as its five heads and multiple eyes stare at you.

Y/N: ....dude, ever heard of a mint?

Five Headed Dragon: Mmm, it seems you do not fear us...

Y/N: Oh no, don't get me wrong; I'm scared shitless its just that umm....your breath smells really bad, when was the last time you brushed your teeth?

Five Headed Dragon: *ROAR* YOU DARE MOCK US?! WE ARE THE ONES THAT KILLED THE ANCIENT ONES! WE ARE THE ONES THAT MOVE THIS LAND! WE ARE-

Y/N: Yea great! Thats a super cool story bro but, I gotta bounce so; see yea...

You said without a care in the world as you started to walk away from the Five Headed Dragon, as you turned away; the Five Headed Dragon was of course pissed off, so he attacked you.

Five Headed Dragon: YOU! WILL! DIE!

Y/N: Eh?

All of the heads of the Five Headed Dragon burst out five different colors of flaming fire towards you at great speed, a flame of blue, white, green, black, and of course red, all busted out towards you with such strong force that anyone or anything within it's way would be completely vaporized into small atoms within seconds.