Chapter 22

You stood there completely still in front of the female individual, her sword in hand ready to slice you to pieces with it, she looked at you with glares as you looked backed at her with a nervous on your face, you tried to greet her in a calm way but when you did she...

Y/N: Uhh, hi; names Y/N! Whats your name?

Talulah: ......

Y/N: ......

Talulah: Die...

Y/N: Your name is "Die"?

You asked her confused, she then surrounded her sword in flames as well as her body, the fire started to burn everything around her even the solid concrete ground was starting to boil and melt, the heat around her was so intense that anyone would die by just breathing through it.

Y/N: I see that your the hot-headed type...good to know...

She then did a few slashes with her sword, causing waves of burning flames to be sent flying towards you, of course you easily dodged them as the Flames easily cut and melted through whatever they landed on.

Y/N: Jeez that was close, nearly burned my clothes off...

*SLASH*SLASH*SLASH*

Y/N: Oh shit...

You then quickly maneuvered out of the way by the Waves of Flames that she was sending towards you with her sword and since you can easily dodged them, the Flames were destroying everything on what they land on, Steel Walls, Concrete, Buildings, you name it, the Flames were cutting them down like butter.

Y/N: Jesus Christ her Arts are strong....looks like I gotta get a little serious with her...

You said to yourself, Talulah then reached her hand out towards your direction with her the palm of her hand out, she then manifested her Fire Arts onto her hand, sending it towards your direction at high speed like a speeding bullet, you couldn't dodged this attack however so you tanked it head on.

Y/N: Ah shit....

*BOOM*

Once her Fire Arts made impact towards you an explosion occurred all over you, the explosion was so intense that everything surrounding you was blown away into pieces and some was burned into dust as the explosion sent out a big shockwave making the ground shake.

Talulah: ....

Y/N: *cough* *cough* Ugh, lady...have your parents every tell you to not play with Fire? *cough* *cough*

Talulah: Your still alive after that impact? Your a lot stronger then I thought....

Y/N: Jeez thanks, I'll take that as a compliment...

Talulah: But sadly, I'll have your head soon...

Talulah said as her got her sword ready again with her intense Flames surrounding her, you then you look around your surroundings as a Wall of Fire was surrounding you so you wouldn't escape, you then look at her as you just gave out a sigh.

Y/N: *sigh* okay then...looks like I gotta play Fire with Fire....whatever the hell that means...

You then raise your hand up with your palm open, you then manifested your own Fire onto your hand except this time, instead of your average orange red glowing flame, your Flames were a mix of White and Red, your Flames were much more intense, much more brighter and much more hotter then Talulahs, this caught her off guard and surprised.

Talulah: Guh! What?! Your Arts....its more stronger then mine?! How?!

Y/N: I have no idea...but here's a little lesson for you, the only way to put out a fire...is with more fire...

Your Flames then started to consume Talulahs Art Flames that was surrounding you and her, your Flames were just stronger then hers, you then shot out white beam towards the sky, causing it to rift through clouds, this caught the attention of everyone that was close by and nearby distant nomadic cities.

Once you finally consumed Talulahs Art Flames, the white beam that you shot out slowly died down, and Talulah was breathing heavily as she was on her knees, gripping onto her sword tightly.

Talulah? thoughts: Impossible...his Arts caused her body to drain so easily, how can this be?! I made sure she was perfect! Perfect to burn anything within my way! Yet-

Y/N: I can hear your thoughts you know...

Talulah?: ?! What...?

Y/N: I overheard everything you were saying, saying you made "her" perfect...which got me questioning...are you someone else thats using "her" body?

Talulah?: ...yes, I am using her body, my physical body died long ago because of "her" and thanks to my Arts, I can transfer my consciousness into "her" have full control of her mind, thoughts, and body; pushing her own consciousness to a corner

Y/N: .......That's...kinda creepy dude...

Talulah?: Well, it won't matter...because I'll have your head!

Talulah? Yelled out, she then rushed at you with her sword in hand, she then manifested her Fire Arts on her sword again, but it was weak; your Arts drained hers and now she don't have enough strength to fight now, once she got close enough you simply just Caste a small Fire Arts towards her, causing her body to fall back, although it didn't kill her, only knocking her out.

Y/N: *sigh* A creepy guy in a girls body...reminds me of a movie I watched...right then...

You then approached Talulahs body, her body was laying there in the ground, scratches and bruises around her, you then reached out your hand towards her with your palm open, once you did a white diamond shape appeared onto your hand, then the Originium within her body started to flow towards you, consuming her Oripathy.

Mans Voice: No! This body is mine! I made her into this! No one can have it!

Y/N: Okay now your really sounding like total creep, which I do not like; so bye-bye!

Mans Voice: Nooooo!!!

You then absorbed the last remaining or Oripathy within Talulah, Curing her in the process while also getting rid of that Creep that was taking control of her mind, you then sigh as examine Talulahs body, she was now resting peacefully on the ground, breathing softly.

Y/N: *sigh* Okay...now thats done, now what?

-

Reunion1: Did you see that light that shot up in the sky? That came near the tower where Talulah was...

Reunion2: What the hell happened over there? Do we check it out?

-

Patriot: What was that light just now? Did something happened to Talulah?

Frostnova: What do we do? Should we go and check on her?

-

Sarkaz Merc1: The hell was that light? You saw that right?

Sarkaz Merc2: Yea I saw it, it was near the Chernobog Control Tower where the Reunions Leader was...

Sarkaz Merc1: Hey W, what do we do? Do we go over there?

W: .....

-

To be continued....