Chapter 2

Right know you were dressed in a casual clothing as you were sitting in a class in some sort of school, ever since this morning you wanted to know what kind of world your in so you thought the best place to learn this stuff is either a library, internet, or school, turns out in this world your some sort of student studying Originium Arts...whatever that is.

Woodmen: Welcome back class! As you all know today will be your Caster Test, this test will determine your abilities of using Originium Arts.

Y/N thoughts: Originium Arts...?

Woodmen: Allow me to explain once more again about Originium in general, Originium is a Crystallized Black Substance with endless potential energy, society today use Originium for numerous things, electricity, engine's, power plants, etc.

Y/N thoughts: Oh boy, here we go again about this "endless potential energy" cliche scenario in sci-fi stories, watch; there's gonna be some kind or "back-fired" in this...

Woodmen: Of course, its not perfect, usage of high amount of Originium or have high exposed to this substances in general will have a risk of Oripathy Infection, which will have a 100% mortality rate.

Y/N thoughts: Aaaaand there it is, there's the "back-fire" in this "endless potential energy" scenario....

New Skill Earned by Learning Originium!

Y/N thoughts: Seriously!? Another new skill!? What is it this time!?

Immune: Usage of any amount of Originium will NOT give you Oripathy Infection.

Y/N thoughts: Well...I guess that's helpful.....

Cure & Absorb: You know have the ability to Cure individuals that possess Oripathy Infection, once the individual is Cured, the Originium they possess will be absorbed into you, increasing STR, INT, DEF, AGI, MOB, etc.

Y/N thoughts: ...I guess that one is not a big deal either, I'm pretty sure this world already has a cure for Oripathy Infection since its a big deal....

Alex: Hey! *snap*

Y/N: Huh?

Alex: Quit spacing out will you? Were going to the courtyard to start our test, so hurry up!

Y/N: R-Right! Sorry!

Alex: Don't forget your wond too...

Y/N: Sorry!

Alex: *sigh* what's wrong with you today, your acting like this is your first day at school....

Y/N: Hehe...I just feel under the weather today that's all...

Alex was your roommate in this school, turns out you and him lived throughout highschool in this world then both of you went to the same collage school together.

Alex: Well...try not to push yourself, even though this is a Caster Test, all you have to do is simple, hit 5 targets with Originium Arts then you pass...

Y/N: You mean...its that easy?

Alex: What you mean "that easy"? You have to manifest the Originium into your wand to able to use Originium Arts, its NOT that easy...

Y/N: Oh, right...course...

Alex: *sigh* come on, lets just go, the Professor and the rest of the students are already at the courtyard...