Chapter 172

liked by mitchrowland, louistomlinson and 41,981,771 others

zayn Having a glass of drink with Lou😗

981,671 comments

mitchrowland Where's your husband 👀?

zayn @mitchrowland Turns out that even when your kids are 20+ they will always be a little baby to their mom. So to answer your question, the kids are with Haz before we go for our honeymoon. If I don't allow mother and kids time now, those crack heads will come with us💀

mitchrowland @zayn Knowing your kids, that seems very true🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

louistomlinson Are you sure they are even twenty🤣?

zayn @louistomlinson I don't question that anymore because I don't want to be a victim of their mom's wrath🤧

pillowpersonpp Your kids are driving me nuts 😭😭😭

zayn @pillowpersonpp Which one 🥲

pillowpersonpp @zayn All of them 💀

gemmastyles Now I see where Harry disappeared all of the sudden 🤣

zayn @gemmastyles Yep💀

zquadforever The kids just love their momma 🥺🥺

kieranheartreeves Their momma's babies aren't they🥺

♪ ~ ♪

"What are doing here alone at the bar on your wedding day? Aren't you supposed to be with your husband?" Louis asked as he took a seat next to me.

"The kids wanted to spend time with their mom before we go on our honeymoon so I decided to not get in the way" I chuckled.

"Don't they want to spend time with their dad too?"

"They were with me the whole time before the wedding so let them have their quality mother children time now"

"You happy" he asked after a while.

"More than happy Lou. If you had told me back when me and Harry broke up that one day I would get back with him and get married and have kids I would have probably laughed. Because it seemed to good to be true you know. But I'm happy with what I have right now. I'm glad I have all of you guys"

"Jeez you sure do know how to have a way with your words and make someone cry. I guess that's were your kids get it from"

"You talking about Wynn" I turned to look at him.

"Did I make a mistake?" he asked, eyes turning glossy.

"No. God no" I said taking his hands in mine "You needed time to heal and gather up your thoughts. Because hate it or not you did love Liam at one point and I know it might be hard for you to move past that. If you had jumped into a relationship with Wynn, the pain that you still had within you was going to kill your relationship before it even began. Wait for the right time and be with him. I know that you guys will take care of each other better than anyone else"

"Thank you for always being supportive"

"Always"

"I'm mom's favorite" We both turned to look at Wynn and Kieran fight over at the ice-cream stand. The never ending battle of who is mom's favorite child.

"You idiots fight over here while I go and give mom the ice cream. Adios"

"Weston" They both yelled following who ran back to the room where I think Harry was with the other kids.

"Gosh they never fail to make me laugh" I smiled looking at them fading into the hallway.

"You know something funny that I just realized" I said taking a sip from my class.

"What"

"You are dating my son. And you are my best friend. My son, Ezra seems to be very possessive of Kyle. I guess we have a vision of where that's heading in the future. You see where I'm going with this" I asked with a tight lipped smile looking at Louis.

"Yeah" he said gulping down the drink in his hand.

~•~

I know it's not that much 🤧. Sowwyy 😭.

Anywho, do you guys see where Zaynie is going with this 😗😗😗?