Chapter 93

Harry's P.O.V

✓ The moment after that night ✓

If everything bad that happened led on to this very moment, I wouldn't change a single thing.Being in the warmth of his arms again was truly overwhelming. I wanted time to stop. I wanted to be here forever.

But then there are certain things that can't just stay put. Like how he was staring right into my soul and I wasn't sure which one felt more uncomfortable. And also because he's still kissing me.

And even though it didn't seem like much at first, it quickly turned into full on make out session.

We're making out against my kitchen wall. Well, actually we aren't. He's leaning against it while I'm sitting on the counter and he's pressing himself closer to me by the second. I can feel him hardening already, but I don' want to break this moment. If anything I don't want to ever stop kissing him. It feels amazing. It feels...right...in a way I hadn't expected.

A long lost feeling I had been craving for.

It wasn't until I hear footsteps coming down stairs that we both freeze. We quickly jump apart and sit up straight, trying to pretend like nothing ever happened.

Our little one stepped into the room rubbing his eyes. His teddy bear in his arms.

"Bambi dada!" He walks into Zayn's arms crying.

Seeing him holding our son close to his chest, soothing him down with his voice made me wonder how it would be like if he was here with us from the start.

~•~

Zayn's P.O.V

✓ The Brat is shocked ✓

"Here you go"

"You sure you didn't poison the coffee brat" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I do one thing nice for you once and this is what I get. Why am I not surprised?" He rolled his eyes sitting down next to me.

It's been about a week since me and Harry... You know. After that bubble of pure bliss popped, we had realised what we did. And it just made everything ten times more tense between us than it already was.

"Idiot" he said slapping my head.

"Wtf Key" I groaned.

"I have been calling your name about five times. Why are zoning out so much lately?"

"Harry and I kissed" I blurted out.

"Oh. That was bound to happen at some point. Gosh do you realize how much tension there is when you two and put together in a room. Glad that finally happened..." He said trailing off, looking at me with a questionable look.

"Zayn"

"Yeah"

"Please tell me you didn't do what I think you might have done"

"Oh yeah I did"

"Fuck!"

~•~

✓ What do you know, the brat can be sensible ✓

"How long are you going to ignore him?" Kieran asked putting a sleepy Ezra on the couch, placing cushions around him in a protective barrier.

"Whose ignoring who Key?" I pretended not knowing what the hell he was talking about.

"The least communication you have with Harry is to talk about when Ezra can stay over and everything. You don't even go and collect Ezra from Harry's house anymore" He sighed.

"There is just too much tension right now Key and it's not..." He cut me off.

"Do you regret it?"

"No"

"Do you still love him?"

"Yes"

"Do you want to forgive him?"

"Yes"

"Then going and fucking talk to him you ducking idiot" he said "What do you think Harry might be feeling right now? Zayn, he's always on edge not knowing if you would ever forgive him or not. Add this on top of everything, you are killing the poor guy."

"Don't string him along to a future that might not even exist Zayn. Assure him that you need time. Tell him that one day everything will be okay. Promise him that one day all three of you will be together. Give him a slight piece of hope to hold on to Zayn.

Harry loves you so much. And so do you. In the midst of you waiting or holding a grudge against him, you might even lose him forever without a way back.

I'm not telling you to go and forgive him right now and then. No. I wouldn't do that to you. Never.

He is scared Zayn. About losing you. About you not forgiving him. Talk to him. You both need to sit your ass down and talk to each other.

It's not just about the two of you now. Ezra is involved too."

~•~

✓ I still love, just wait for me a little while longer ✓

I came over to Harry's house a while ago. Kieran had came to get Ezra for the weekend so it was just him and me alone, in the silence of the living room.

"Not going to talk to me are you?" I asked but all I got as an answer was silence.

"Baby" I softly said, placing my hand under his chin, glossy green eyes staring right back at me.

"Curly, don't cry" I wiped away the single tears that rolled down his cheek.

I cupped his face in my hand and said, "I don't regret that night. Not now. Nor will I ever.

I know you might have gotten ten times scared than you already are when I didn't even bother seeing you for close to a week. I'm so sorry for that baby.

I just need a little more time. Just hold on a little bit longer. And your Bambi would be by your side sooner than you think" I placed a long kiss on his forehead, my arms around him in a tight hug, just us alone listening to the others heart beating.

~•~

Was this okay 😭? Because I don't know 😭🚶🏻‍♀️. Aish🏃🏻‍♀️

So yeah these are the few things that happened before Christmas. I will add on more as bonus chapters.

P.S I DIDN'T PROOF READ 🥲

S I DIDN'T PROOF READ 🥲