Chapter Fifty Nine

zayn and liampayne's DMs

liampayne
Zayn
Please can we just talk for once

zayn
There's nothing there to talk about

liampayne
There is something to talk about Zayn.
Please just hear me out

zayn
Oh okay. What do you want me to listen to?
The fact that you are dating my "ex" best friend.
Or the part where you knew about Harry and that you saw him?
Or or the fact that you found out that Ezra was my son and thought it was the best thing to keep me in the dark like everyone did?
Which one do you want to talk about Liam?

liampayne
Zaynie... Please

zayn
Louis, Gemma, Mitch, Sarah or Harry might have whatever fucking reason to hide the truth from me.
What was your reason Liam?

liampayne
I...

zayn
I had to find out that my so called best friend was about to be a father by eavesdropping into a conversation at a grocery store.
I had to find out my so called best friend knew that I had a son but chose to keep his mouth shut. Because why?
What did I do so wrong that I didn't deserve to know about my own son?
Answer that one question and I will understand why all of you hid the truth from me.

~•~

I THINK SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN IN CHAPTER SIXTY. AND I THINK ITS GOING TO PROBABLY BE WORSE THAN CHAPTER FIFTY. I'LL UPDATE THAT TOMORROW🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️.

TILL THEN LET ME PREPARE TO RUN AWAY BECAUSE I MIGHT NEED TO FACE THE WRATH OF SOME PEOPLE 😭😭😭😭.

AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 4K READS 😭. BEYOND GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE GIVEN A CHANCE TO THIS STORY ❤️.

 BEYOND GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE GIVEN A CHANCE TO THIS STORY ❤️