Chapter 132

liked by kieranreeves, mitchrowland and 698,791 others

harrystyles My handsome fiancé 😉 and baby daddy y'all 😌

457,981 comments

kieranreeves Next time a heads-up to get noise cancelling headphones would be appreciated 💀💀💀

harrystyles @kieranreeves oops forgot that you were home🤭🤭🤭

kieranreeves @harrystyles You forgot 😳! You said I was grounded 😭😭

harrystyles @kieranreeves Ahhh baby brain you know 🤭🤭🤣🤣.

Forgot about it 🤣

zayn And soon to be husband 🥱

harrystyles @zayn Don't make me blushy blush 🤭🤭🤭

zayn @harrystyles This is just the beginning sweetheart 😌

gemmastyles You guys are adorable 🥺🥺

harrystyles @gemmastyles I know 😌

zayn @gemmastyles Thanks Gems ❤️

gigihadid You sure that's even his kid🤨. Or were you just sleeping around and putting that God forsaken child on Zayn's head? Is that other kid of yours even Zayn's? Are you that desperate for the fame? Stooping so low losing your integrity? People nowadays... SMH!

zayn @gigihadid Good lord help me Jelena! You want to spew shit about me fine. Feel free to do so as much as you fucking please. My children and Harry are off limits. Keep them out of your shitty ass mouth.

kieranreeves @gigihadid Bitch not you giving a lecture of integrity or self worth when you yourself know zero shit about it. Or let alone even have a single percent of either of those in you.

liampayne @gigihadid Don't fucking start now Gigi. For fuck sakes. What you and Zayn had was nothing but some PR stunt to boost your career. You know that everyone knows that. Stop putting in your pathetic ass into a happy family. Move on for goodness sake.

louistomlinson @gigihadid If I could punch you through a phone screen I would. And you should be fucking glad that you gave a mere glass screen of your phone protecting you

niallhoranreeves @gigihadid What's funny to me is you going after a guy who clearly doesn't love you, who has an amazing fiance and happy family. And yet here you are preaching about integrity. Like dude seriously! Why are you even bothering yourself to chase after someone who gives zero shit about you? Piece of friendly advice Hun, don't go after people who don't care about you. It's not worth it and it will never be.

~•~

Was it too much? I'm having second thoughts. I'm sorry if it's too much or out of line🥲

 I'm sorry if it's too much or out of line🥲