Chapter 45

Louis's P.O.V

I have been up here in my attic for past hour or so. Pictures from highschool and college scattered all around. Souvenirs and the sorts all huddled up in corner ready to be taken out.

I don't know why but I felt like taking a trip down memory lane, wanting to go through the olden times even if there were nothing but memories captured into a photo frame.

You know times when you sit down and think about that one person wishing that they were there with you at that moment. But then you turn to look only to find them not there.

The best friend who had stayed with you through thick and thin. The best friend who held your hand when you fell down. The best friend who was part of all the pranks you pulled on people.

The brother who gave you warms hugs when you were sad. The brother who gave you the promise to always be there for you. The brother who took your hand in his and vowed to protect you from everything.

That's what Zayn meant to me.

But now he's not there. He's not there to give me those warms hugs nor is he there to hold my hand when I fall.

When Liam and I first started dating, the first person I wanted to tell was Zayn. I wanted Zayn to meet Liam first before anyone else could.

My wish got fulfiled in a way or so I could say. When little Ezra was the first one to meet him. I swear Zayn literally said copy and paste.

I reached out for the picture right in the middle. Oh I remember how fun this day was.

"Just look at that smile on your face

"Just look at that smile on your face. You were so happy that day Zee.

I'm so sorry for being a bad friend. I'm so sorry for not being there for you like you were with me.

I want to call you and text you and tell you about everything. About Liam. About Ezra.

Good lord do you know how much your son acts and looks like you. I'm sure you would have loved him beyond words Zee. And I'm sure little Ezra would love his dad too.

When you meet my Pookie please promise you will go easy on him and not be a scary overprotective brother." A lone tear drop fell onto to the middle, followed by another and another, as I clutched the picture close to my heart. My silent tears being the only sound in the attic.

~•~

This seemed meh😭🏃🏻‍♀️. Was it any good 😭😭?

Louis if only you knew😭😭😭😭

So I edited Chapter twenty five and six.
In the earlier version, Louis knew about Zayn being Liam's best friend and all. But in the one I edited, Louis doesn't know that. And I have my reasons for making it like that.

SPOILER ALERT 💀
SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN IN CHAPTER 50🌚🌚🌚

~•~

Thank you thank you thank you so much for 2k reads😭😭. Thank you for amazing support and love ever since I started this story. I love you guys 😭😭❤️❤️.

 I love you guys 😭😭❤️❤️