[ 𝟎𝟒𝟎 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Shit, again?" Diego looked toward Five.

"Hate to say it." Five raised another shot glass and downed it as Y/n reached over to fill the three empty ones in front of her.

She sat up straight and placed the bottle down before her and lifted a glass when she felt a sudden and harsh pulse rush through her. She dropped the glass onto the counter, causing it to break, and held her head as it started to boom loudly.

"Ah!" she uttered in pain as she climbed out of her chair.

"Uh—" Stan watched as the girl dropped to her knees. "Is she okay?"

Five set down his glass and spacial jumped to her as everyone turned their gaze to the girl. "Y/n, are you okay?" Five put a hand on her shoulder.

"It hurts! Ah!" she shook her head as her ears now started to ring.

"What the hell's wrong with her?" Diego shouted as he got out of his seat.

"Is this a side effect?" Five yelled to Lila as she grabbed the book and flipped to the warnings and side effects.

"No! No, it's not!" Lila jumped out of her seat and placed a hand on Y/n's head. "Whatever it is . . . it's different."

The pulse of energy then traveled back through the hotel, sucking people away and blitzing them out of existence. As the force passed through Y/n, she inhaled deeply and her eyes turned the colors of the sun as she looked beyond her.

Images flashed before her as if she were going through a time loop.

A flaming ball of fire.

A black demon.

Mace.

The ball of fire being as big as the sun as it stared at the hotel.

A sword with blood on it

Over, and over, and over again it showed the images.

Once the trance finished, she fell on her stomach and her nose started to bleed. "This is that horror movie shit." Stan stood up and walked away. "I'm outta here."

Diego grabbed the back of his jacket and pulled him back. "No the hell you're not." He sighed. "You guys felt that too, right? The pulse?" The others nodded. "What the hell was that?"

"That was a Kugel wave. Oh, it's getting worse," Five worried and looked around as lights started to blink rapidly.

"How long do we have?" Luther questioned as he picked up Y/n.

"At this rate of escalation, if you factor in—" Five went on.

"How long, Five?" Luther shouted as he looked at his brother.

"Four, maybe five days before the rest of existence is blitzed." Five sighed. "Lay her down until she wakes up." He pointed to Y/n and Luther nodded, resting her in one of the booths.

Y/n's body laid still, but her mind entered another place.

"Y/n . . . " the voice called.

"Y/n . . . please, wake up." The voice wavered. "Hurry, we don't have enough time."

Y/n felt someone shake her and opened her eyes to see she was in the Void . . . but how?

"Y/n . . . ?" the same voice called out and she looked to her left to see someone.

" . . . Mace?" her voice cracked as she watched the young boy lean down beside her.

"Listen—we don't have much time. To do this, it took a lot of my strength and almost the rest of my power," his voice was soft as he whispered to his twin. "You need to get me out of here. You need to enter my mind and find me, okay?"