[ 𝟎𝟑𝟗 ] 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Well, you could have led with that." Lila moved forward and the two followed suit and trailed behind her. "How do we open it?"

Five looked behind himself to Y/n who met eyes with him. "I find it gratuitous, but whatever." She moved in front of him and flicked her hand forward, but the door didn't budge. "Huh." She drove ahead and pressed up against the door. "Well, that's not it. Could it be . . . " she trailed off as she started to slide the door to the right, then to the left.

When she slid it to the left, it opened.

"Voilà!" she cheered as she faced the two of them who had unimpressed faces. "Imbéciles ridicules," she muttered under her breath as she walked into another passageway.

"Exsqueeze me." Lila pushed Five aside as she jumped into the opening.

"You're excused," disclosed Five as the door closed behind him.

"Techy shit, huh?" Y/n leaned down near the vault door and peered at it. "Hey, Lila, come here."

"Operations bunker." Five looked around before joining the two.

"Put your eye there." Y/n pointed to the sensor she noticed.

Lila gave a look. "Why can't you do it?"

"I don't wanna lose my eye. Put your shit there." Y/n pointed back to it and Lila groaned which Y/n mocked.

The device beeped and an alarm buzzed, filling the room with noise. A red light blinked and they looked toward it. "We're screwed," Lila declared.

"Unauthorized access," a woman's voice spoke around the room.

"Holy shit!" Y/n turned to look at Five to see he was itching all over. "All you okay?"

"Jesus. You're sweating like a dodgy shrimp on ice. What's wrong?" Lila asked.

Five farted once more which caused Y/n to look around. "Did you guys hear that?" Lila scrunched her eyebrows as Y/n gave a frightened look. "I'm scared. I don't know—What was that, guys?" she started to chuckle into her hand as she soon came to a realization.

This sparked a lightbulb in Y/n's and Five's brains.

"Wait . . . " Y/n paused as Five stopped itching himself.

Five moved forward to the eye scanner and the device started to whir. It scanned his eye and after a few seconds . . . the device chimed. The same female voice then stated, "Access granted," and the door unlocked.

"I guess you're essential personnel." Lila looked at Five as the door began to open. "Wow." Lila chuckled as she walked in.

"It's so cool in here," Y/n said as she looked around.

Lila set the books in her hand on one of the three chairs that sat to the left and began to move forward. The layout was quite big. It had white walls with a huge tube just displayed in the middle. Behind the tub, looked like a cooler of drinks of some sort, and the sitting area to the left had glasses cups, and a full bottle of alcohol.

A ventilator hissed and faint raspy breathing could be heard as Y/n and Lila walked up to the tub. The founder was placed inside as it seemed. The only part of his body that showed on the outside was his head, but the rest was kept in the tube.

"That's him, huh? The founder." Five placed the Commission Handbook on the low table and headed to where Lila and Y/n were.

"Looks like tinned beef. I was expecting more man and less—" Lila banged on the metal twice which caused it to clang. "—can."

Y/n snickered as a thought came to mind. "You know what this reminds me of?"

Lila turned to her. Y/n's thoughts were actually amusing her. "What?"