[ 𝟎𝟑𝟕 ] 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡

Start from the beginning

Lila thought for a second before she placed the eyeliner down before turning around to fully face Y/n. "Huh. That's a good question. There has to be. The Commission has everything, so it could possibly have that."

Y/n nodded. "We should go before Five's head explodes." Y/n stood up from her spot. "Now that I think about it, I miss him." She sniffled.

Lila gave a disgusted look. "You miss Five? He's right across from us in the other room."

"No, the fuck. I mean my son; Mr. Truffles." She sniffled once again. "I was there for everything. His first moo to me, his first five minutes with his new adoptive mother, and even his disappearance." She sobbed. "I can't believe he's gone."

Lila gave a straight look toward the girl. "Stop exaggerating. The cow was due to die anytime, anyway. Maybe made into some good ass beef."

Y/n gasped. "My child would never get made into food by strangers. I wouldn't allow it. I will avenge him. Mr. Truffles! You will be avenged!" She raised a hand toward the ceiling and frowned.

"Weird ass family," Lila declared as she grabbed the girl's hand and started to drag her out of the room and into the hallway.

☂︎

Five opened the electrical box and connected two jumper cables to two separate thick wires so he and Lila could jumpstart the case. As electricity crackled throughout the room, he stepped back and grabbed two more jumper cables, and took them into his hands.

"Nice suit," complimented Lila as she had two more cables in her hands. "Bet Y/n loves it, doesn't she?"

"Thanks. Tailor in the lobby is a master craftsman." He connected the cables in another direction. "And, I believe she does since she was practically drooling over me when I left the room." Five smiled faintly as he remember the look Y/n gave him when they saw each other.

She almost passed out.

He looked amazing and she had to contain herself as she snuck as many glances as she could as he was in the outfit.

"Still, I will miss those pasty knees." Lila looked down to wear his knees would be showing.

"Yeah, well, we could all stand to be showing a little less skin these days." Five nodded and ended the sentence with a snarky smile.

Lila then murmurs, "For you," and hands Five the jumper cables she held in her hands.

"Yeah." He brought them in his reach and held onto the metal part. "Alright, Y/n—we're ready."

Y/n opened the utility room door and stepped in from the outside. "Are you sure this is safe?" She held her hands at the ready.

"Oh—" Lila was quick to answer. "Hundred percent! Ready to hot-wire this briefcase?" She held up a jumpstarter and Five did a few quick jumps to hype himself up.

He exhaled as Y/n formed a force field around the boy. "Let's do this."

Without letting Five gain a breath, Lila turned on the jumpstarter, and Five collected electricity fast. His hands turned blue as if he were spacial jumping and he turned his powers on quickly so the briefcase could start.

"Ah, shit!" He cursed as electricity had flown into his body. He gasped and wailed in pain as though Lila stood and laughed at his pain. He fell back against the wall as he continued his hold, and cursed at the girl once again, "Shit! Lila!" Five then groaned as he forced himself up.